Sooooooo lucky to find this beauty...I just had to have it

Nov 9, 2010
So I posted a poll yesterday on if I should return my SBS & get the Polly that unfortunately not at a Mulberry boutique but a boutique where I live & I buy a lot of bags from this shop plus other gorgeous designer items they sell, its my favourite shop so can you imagine my excitement when I walked in yesterday & what should be sitting there but this bag.

I have decided to keep the SBS as I just think its so cute & I can't bear to part with it.....I will just have to find a way of convincing DH that I had to have this bag & it had my name on it lol :graucho:

So presenting the beautiful Miss Polly

I have included a few modeling pic's plus one with the SBS so to compare them, I think there different enough to keep both :cool:

photo47.jpg

photo48.jpg

photo49.jpg

photo51.jpg

photo50.jpg

So I posted a poll yesterday on if I should return my SBS & get the Polly that unfortunately not at a Mulberry boutique but a boutique where I live & I buy a lot of bags from this shop plus other gorgeous designer items they sell, its my favourite shop so can you imagine my excitement when I walked in yesterday & what should be sitting there but this bag.

I have decided to keep the SBS as I just think its so cute & I can't bear to part with it.....I will just have to find a way of convincing DH that I had to have this bag & it had my name on it lol :graucho:

So presenting the beautiful Miss Polly

I have included a few modeling pic's plus one with the SBS so to compare them, I think there different enough to keep both :cool:

photo47.jpg

photo48.jpg

photo49.jpg

photo51.jpg

photo50.jpg

That looks divine. Congrats and Enjoy :smile: