SOOOOOO bummed! Anyone else?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
:sad2: I got an e-mail from LVR this morning :
Dear Customer,

we are writing you in order to communicate that, unfortunately, the item you have ordered is not available anymore due to some defects found by the supplier.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

You have the possibiliy to choose any item of a lower or an equal value to compensate the lacking one or otherwise we are going to cancel your order as well as your payment.

We look forward to receiving your reply and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or comments.

I often have 2nd thoughts after I make a decision so quickly, but not this time. I've been SOOO looking forward to receiving this bag {Mulberry Phoebe}, I seriously could just cry!!!!:cry:
Did anyone else get this?

:sad2: The Chocolate Mulberry Phoebe.
I'm getting more and more mad and sad as I sit here. I just read the thread that prompted us all to go to LVR and people who ordered AFTER me are getting their bags!:evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ooooh no, that's terrible! Sorry!:cry:
Mind you, i think i was the 2nd from here to buy and apparently i got the last one available...?:blink:

SwankyMamaof3 said:
:sad2: The Chocolate Mulberry Phoebe.
I'm getting more and more mad and sad as I sit here. I just read the thread that prompted us all to go to LVR and people who ordered AFTER me are getting their bags!:evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, how ironic. I just read that LVR thread and yep, all gone. But why does that email state there were some defects with the supplier? What does that mean??:blink:

I'm hoping! Thanks gals!

I e-mailed them back and expressed my disappointmnet and said no thank you to their weak and offensive offer of a less valuable bag. I told them if they can't make my order right by offering me that bag that made it through check out and they accepted payment for then I wanted a refund immediately. I told them I'd accept it in chocolate or oak.
I'm not expecting good news from them, but I'm hoping!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
I'm hoping! Thanks gals!

I e-mailed them back and expressed my disappointmnet and said no thank you to their weak and offensive offer of a less valuable bag. I told them if they can't make my order right by offering me that bag that made it through check out and they accepted payment for then I wanted a refund immediately. I told them I'd accept it in chocolate or oak.
I'm not expecting good news from them, but I'm hoping!

Well good for you for sticking up for yourself. I would so bummed too and I think you did the right thing! You deserve it! Now let's see how great their CS is! Be sure to keep us posted.