SOOOOOmany pics of 2011 BAL

Wow!!! This look a lot better than the swatch. At first, I think I'm safe. Now, I think it's gonna change.

Liking Militaire, Ardoise, and Grenadine.

And those heels looks yummy! :smile:

Thanks a lot! RuiRui :smile:

Thanks for posting these. I LOVE the tassel key chain! I'm going to be getting a few of those.

I wish I could make out which ones were the militare & ardoise better the lighting makes it hard to tell which one is which.

I'm surprised by the luggage, the tassels will be ruined in a heart beat they wouldn't even make it on the plane intact. Also the yellow one made me cringe I had a fabric(nylon) yellow suitcase and it was filthy after the first time I used it. I kind of expected it and I don't really care what my suitcase looks like. I still love it even though it's dirty because it is easy to spot between all the black suitcases. I would DIE if I spent that much money on a Bal suitcase and see it trashed after the first use.

Also is it me or dose it look like in the 4th picture that black mini pom has RGGH? I'm curious case I was thinking I want a mini pom with RGGH and I was hopping it would come out the next season.

thanks Rui for the pics!!
but honestly, I really think that half of them are bad really in design...like the trolley luggage with the tassels?? isn't that so impractical?? and the print combo with the leather, really?....hideous.
hope you girls don' get mad at me but I think Bal is doing a huge overkill with its combos and bag shapes!! Hope the professional buyers don't buy most from this selection of samples so that the fugly ones don't get out there or it's gong to give Balenciaga a bad name.

ita!

Thanks for posting RUIRUI.

10.jpg

If Ardoise is the grey WE I am all over that color! Looks like the case to me!!

Susan, I dont think this is Ardoise & agree with viewwing.
It must be Militaire.

The pic below looks more like Ardoise. I think Militare looks like it might have some Grey in it... looking at it at first glance. Might just be the lighting...
If Militaire & Ardoise look like this, I do like both.....
Nuage is just so lovely, surely has my attention. ;)

your a gem Rui, thanks for the pics. :flowers:

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 182
I'm overwhelmed by all these pics!! Thank you so much RUI, you always seem to find pics of the newest bags first - good job:smile:

I don't know what to think yet (too much to absorb, lol!), all I can say is that I'm really happy I got the SS10 Moutarde because I like this yellow much better than Mimosa.