sooooo sad

amberrr64

Mar 10, 2010
I got a coach bracelet off ebay, but it won't fit over my fat thumb. I tried soap & lotion. I don't want to break it. I guess I coulf try to sell it but what if I can't sell it for what I paid, and then with the fees I'll be out $. :sad:

Perhaps you can hold on to it and later give it as a gift to someone that would like it and would be able to use it. Mother's Day is coming up pretty soon.

use a plastic bag. Cover your hand with that plastic bag like a glove, then slide the bracelet over it. Will get painful a bit, but most of the time, the 1 size smaller bracelet will slide through it.

so if you get the bracelet on with one of these ideas how in the heck do you get it back off???

asking as someone who put their wedding band back on right after her son was born and had to have the ring cut off because her finger was turning purple!!

Ouch! It just sounds painful!! I'd give it as a gift to someone...even if you have to keep it for Christmas next year! Don't get into trouble over costume jewelry...you don't want to be in the ER having them CUT IT OFF!