sooooo sad

amberrr64

Mar 10, 2010
Tracy CA
I got a coach bracelet off ebay, but it won't fit over my fat thumb. I tried soap & lotion. I don't want to break it. I guess I coulf try to sell it but what if I can't sell it for what I paid, and then with the fees I'll be out $. :sad:

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Perhaps you can hold on to it and later give it as a gift to someone that would like it and would be able to use it. Mother's Day is coming up pretty soon.

kuishinbomeow

Apr 16, 2009
OC, CA
use a plastic bag. Cover your hand with that plastic bag like a glove, then slide the bracelet over it. Will get painful a bit, but most of the time, the 1 size smaller bracelet will slide through it.

Purses77

I ♥ Purses!
Apr 21, 2009
OUCH, all of the experimenting sounds painful. I would just gift it like other posters mentioned. Goodluck!

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
Kansas
so if you get the bracelet on with one of these ideas how in the heck do you get it back off???

asking as someone who put their wedding band back on right after her son was born and had to have the ring cut off because her finger was turning purple!!

Aug 24, 2009
Ouch! It just sounds painful!! I'd give it as a gift to someone...even if you have to keep it for Christmas next year! Don't get into trouble over costume jewelry...you don't want to be in the ER having them CUT IT OFF!

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
is it new. with tags. you could always try to return it the outlet and at least get what it was worth. or gift it to a sister, cousin...