soooo.....today is the 10th "dating" annie for DH & i.....

attachment.php

Wowwwwwwwwww... she's a beauty.... congrats!! and Happy 10th annie as well...

DITTO!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: WOW! Congrats on all fronts Annie!

You'd never guess her age, that's for sure!!
Now you only need one more... :woohoo:

Congrats, PBC!! I have to admit, it makes me really happy to see someone with such an extensive Hermes collection welcome a lovely vintage bag into her arms. :heart: I have a soft spot for vintage, definitely, and a vintage black croc Kelly is one of my own grail bags! I hope you enjoy and love her for many many more years.

OMG PBC You are my star!!! :nuts::nuts: :nuts:I loooove that vintage kelly croc on you!!! What a lucky girl you are!!! I am droooooling...COngrats also with your 10th " dating "Anni too!!!

You deserve this all the way babe!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

wow. thank you sooooo much to each and everyone of my lovely PF friends for your kind words, wishes, and PMs!!! today was pretty hectic so i'm sorry i was not available all day today to keep up and respond to all your posts. i just finished reading through all the posts and PMs and am deeply touched. :heart::heart: thank you again!! and for those wondering about my closet, i promise to post pics when i've moved in!

in the meantime, here's another pic of croc kelly in the car last night. we had to stop for gas on our way home from the airport so i just had to steal a 1st pic of her..... :love:

Attachments

• tmpphpNTcSde.jpg
    tmpphpNTcSde.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 132