soooo.....today is the 10th "dating" annie for DH & i.....

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Mree43

Bag Lovah
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Happy Anniversary!!!

Are you going to make us wait AGAIN???? Let me get some popcorn :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

rox_rocks

down under
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
happy 10th "dating" annie!!
another good reason for an H....let's see what the surprise is...:wlae::wlae::wlae:

abbyroad

consider it revealed
O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
nyc
Whoa -- I don't know when my dating anniversary is with DH (I'm certain he doesn't know, either), and we've only been married for 2 years! PBC, he's definitely a keeper. Now let's see it :woohoo:

Jun 27, 2006
I always thought it was cheesy of us to celebrate dating annie now that we're married (our 5th wedding annie is next month). but hey more excuses for pretty things my way right? hehe pretty & SHINNNNYY!

bagluv

Always A Princess
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
I always thought it was cheesy of us to celebrate dating annie now that we're married (our 5th wedding annie is next month). but hey more excuses for pretty things my way right? hehe pretty & SHINNNNYY!
Our 13th Dating Annie Is In Less Than A Week & We've Been Married (That Day!) =7.5 yrs:nuts:

:yahoo: PBC, I Love That You Do This Too!!!!!!:yahoo:

Can't Wait To See The Pics

Lots Of :heart: To You Both!!!!