Soooo Sad, my bleecker duffle is too small!

mazuha

GO STEELERS!!!!
Feb 4, 2007
So I decided to switch out the Mandy for my bleecker duffle in sig/white and it's way too small for me! :crybaby::crybaby: I could barely get everything I carry in there! My husband was like "WHAT is wrong with you?!" I said in a very whiny, irritated voice "THIS BAG IS TOO SMALL, I NEED A NEW ONE NOW!" and he said in all seriousness "Don't even go there!" LOL! So I said "Look, instead of hiding a bag from you, or pretending that I have had it for a long time and yet never used it, I'm buying a new one, I need a new one--look at this (pointing to my duffle) I can't live like this!" :graucho: So...I had to break out my large Carly again and now I need to decide if I should buy a new bag NOW--and which one--the tote I've wanted for months...OR do I wait until the next PCE and hope I get a card and hope I'm not on vacation at the same time? Or just carry my Carly, save my money and buy a new fall bag? I'm just sad....off to look at the Coach website! Can you feel my pain? :lol:

Amy

OH dear - there's nothing worse that not being able to fit all your stuff in your bag!

I can actually get everything I carry in the large duffle in to the smaller one - but it all goes in on it's side. The smaller one is great as a cross-body if you don't want to carry everything.

I cut the tags off before I even tried to put my stuff in it! dumb me! MY friend is going to put it on Ebay for me. It's this one:
11437_bkhwt_a0_front
and the measurements are 13(L) x 12 1/2 (H) x 5 1/2 (W) so you'd think it'd be big enough but obviously I'm a pack rat, lol!!!! I need to decide what to buy now because I"m feeling lonely and not feeling the Coach high after packing up a new purse, lol!

Amy

wow, it does seem like a big bag... Maybe if you do buy a new one you can check out the outlets... they usually have better deals than PCE, and when I went there last, they seemed to have a lot of large size bags.

You know what...I feel for you on this one!!

I realized last night how much more I love the large duffle than the smaller ones. All of mine are large except for my new canary one. I just got it out last night, and I also feel that it's too small. I like the way the large duffles sit on the shoulder better too...the small one feels like it's going to fall off at any moment! I originally bought this smaller one for summer, but I almost wish I had gone for the large! It's a prettier bag anyway IMO. I would say if you don't like yours, maybe you can sell it on Ebay if you can no longer return it. I could return mine since it still has the tags, and my store has the large one still...but I haven't made up my mind yet. I do feel like over the summer months I won't want such a long and bulky bag, so this one should be better in that regard. Good luck on your decision!