Soooo in love withn my new Legacy Leather ____...(and a March PCE update)!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Leigh in Whiskey! :love:

I know a few others have recently picked these up at the outlets. I was in New Orleans visiting my DDad this weekend and we drove to the Gulfport outlets.

I originaly bought the large black signature ergo hobo but exchanged it before we left for the Leigh. They were the same price ($207!) so I got a much better deal. She's so pretty!

As for the PCE update: I bought the medium tattersall tote for PCE but wasn't crazy about the size. I exchanged it last week for the large AND got the PCE price! I used it as my purse/carry on this weekend and LOVE it!

I'm excited about my new goodies!:yahoo:

Note: I think the sides are lined up pretty good on the tote.

Attached Files:

2. Wow, I'm impressed! My store wouldn't let me switch it for the large one with PCE pricing so I ended up just returning it and then I ordered something else instead. Also, the sides on mine weren't lined up at all, yours looks great!

Your Leigh is gorgeous too, of course!

3. Glad you were able to get what you wanted!!!

4. Nice buys! The lines do look good on the tattersall!

5. They are beautiful, congrats. The legacy linning is :drool:

6. Nice!! Welcome to the leigh club!

7. Congrats on your new bags! Great price on the Leigh! Gorgeous bag! Love the tattersall tote!

8. Very nice buys - congrats! I love my whiskey Leigh too - its a classic, all-time favorite, and you got a great deal on it too!

9. Super cute... love 'em! Congrats!

10. beautiful choice!

11. lovin' the lg tattersall:tup:

12. I love them both! Congrats!

13. that whiskey is yummy...u lucky gurl!

14. Love the Leigh!

The sides look great on your tattersall! But you know, the tattersall totes I've seen as of late look perfect. I wonder if Coach corrected that problem?? I check them out everywhere I go because I still can't quite decide whether I'm keeping the satchel or not. I'm thinking about returning that and buying the tote for F&F.

15. Thanks everyone!