Soooo in love withn my new Legacy Leather ____...(and a March PCE update)!

cutecoachgirl

has an LV fund...
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
Leigh in Whiskey! :love:

I know a few others have recently picked these up at the outlets. I was in New Orleans visiting my DDad this weekend and we drove to the Gulfport outlets.

I originaly bought the large black signature ergo hobo but exchanged it before we left for the Leigh. They were the same price ($207!) so I got a much better deal. She's so pretty!

As for the PCE update: I bought the medium tattersall tote for PCE but wasn't crazy about the size. I exchanged it last week for the large AND got the PCE price! I used it as my purse/carry on this weekend and LOVE it!

I'm excited about my new goodies!:yahoo:

Note: I think the sides are lined up pretty good on the tote.

Attachments

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
South Jersey
Wow, I'm impressed! My store wouldn't let me switch it for the large one with PCE pricing so I ended up just returning it and then I ordered something else instead. Also, the sides on mine weren't lined up at all, yours looks great!

Your Leigh is gorgeous too, of course!

starrymaz

*starry*
O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Congrats on your new bags! Great price on the Leigh! Gorgeous bag! Love the tattersall tote!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Very nice buys - congrats! I love my whiskey Leigh too - its a classic, all-time favorite, and you got a great deal on it too!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Love the Leigh!

The sides look great on your tattersall! But you know, the tattersall totes I've seen as of late look perfect. I wonder if Coach corrected that problem?? I check them out everywhere I go because I still can't quite decide whether I'm keeping the satchel or not. I'm thinking about returning that and buying the tote for F&F.