SOOOO HAPPY!!! My Amarena Bow has a twin!!!

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
My Mughetto has arrived!!!:wlae:

She's perfect!!! So far, I haven't found an flaw...I haven't really inspected her thoroughly as I'm just so excited that she's here. LOL But yeah.. so far, so good!:tup: No cracks or any pen marks visible to my eyes yet (I did wear my glasses when I scanned her! LOL)

Anyway, here are some pics of her and with her twin sister. =)

CIMG2999-1.jpg

CIMG3000-1.jpg

CIMG3001-1.jpg

CIMG3003-1.jpg

CIMG3004-1.jpg

Thanks so much Ladies for your nice, sweet compliments! :flowers: I'm really happy to have these beauties with me now. ;)

My babies are really soooo gorgeous! (Of course, I'm saying this 'coz they're mine! :shame: LOL)

skyez: I'm not sure where else you can get the Mughetto as this color is from past season. You can try and make calls to Saks, Nordies or even the Miu Miu Boutiques.. they might be able to track one down for ya! =) GL!

Gosh, twochubbycheeks! I just can't stop looking at your photos. Does it really look color alluminio depending on light? Gee, I have to get my hands on one when I'll have money! Oh, how many months will you be in JP? I was just thinking that when you're still there and I have saved enough, maybe you can help me other from there? If that's not too much but if you're busy that's fine. LOL!

xxmicahxx: it doesn't look alluminio-ish, I guess it's my poor lighting and the flash from the camera. the color is really like blush pink/dusty pink. very pretty. =) as for shopping here in Jp.. I haven't done any shopping here at all ever since I arrived here. The boutiques are far and with my 2 babies now, it'll be really a lot of trouble and effort to take the train and walk around Tokyo! LOL But maybe someday.. before we leave.. we'll probably go Tokyo Shopping- it's a must, since we're leaving anyways. LOL

xxmicahxx: it doesn't look alluminio-ish, I guess it's my poor lighting and the flash from the camera. the color is really like blush pink/dusty pink. very pretty. =) as for shopping here in Jp.. I haven't done any shopping here at all ever since I arrived here. The boutiques are far and with my 2 babies now, it'll be really a lot of trouble and effort to take the train and walk around Tokyo! LOL But maybe someday.. before we leave.. we'll probably go Tokyo Shopping- it's a must, since we're leaving anyways. LOL

The poor lighting doesn't matter, it still looks great! Oh you have 2 babies? How old are they? Sorry to be off-topic right here. LOL