Soooo Excited!

1. :yahoo::tender::yahoo::cutesy::yahoo::girlsigh:

I just won this off of eBay:
    eBay: COACH LADYBUG BOX TOTE PURSE BAG - $328 - NWT!!!!!! (item 260038398253 end time Oct-09-06 13:21:41 PDT)

It was one of my "dream" items that I could not afford as a college student! I can't not believe I found it! I can't wait for it to get here!

Now I just have to find an amethyst mini signature large hobo or tote and a large hobo pink/brown scarf print to finish off my "dream" list! Well... dream as in those that are no longer in production now! :graucho::lol:

2. Congrats!!!Enjoy-you really deserve it after waiting so patiently!:yes:

3. i'm so glad you got something you had really been wanting! it makes it that much more special! enjoy it!!!

4. Congrats!!! I hope you will enjoy it

5. Aww... thanks girls! I am sooo happy I decided to check on eBay for it! :love:

It was just one of those random things... and I saw it there for that price, with the tags still on it! :shame:

Sooo happy! :heart:

6. Congrats!! Its a fabulous bag! Its on my wish list too!!:smile:

7. Thats so cute, I saw a similar one about a week ago at macys.

8. Aww--- yes--- I love it! I use to visit the store and just look at it.
    Then, when I had the money to purchase it--- she was gone :crybaby:

So--- I got another COACH instead :yes: but, I always thought about this one! I feel complete now :lol:

9. Congrats!!!

10. haha.
    i told my mom when i bought my wallet on saturday that i felt complete now that i got to toss my fossil wallet. and she looked at me like i was positively insane!
    only people like us get stuff like that! :graucho:

11. I understand completely! I bought the straw bag with the flowers appliqued on it two years after they came out but I had it and I was happy! I was SO bummed when I missed out on them in the stores.

12. So cute! GLad you found your "dream bag"! Enjoy it!

13. awww, yay! I love finding stuff you think is long gone. congrats!

14. Aww, your so lucky. I bought something from eBay before but it turned out to be a fake, and i had to return it the next day. I am really bad with eBay >.< But congrat with your bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice