Soooo excited! I'm going to my first Bal boutique: Seattle

1. Wednesday through Friday I'll be in Seattle for a conference at Microsoft.. then I get the weekend to shop!!! The highlight of my trip will be going to Barney's and visiting heaven... er, I mean the Balenciaga boutique! This will be the first time I'm somewhere that has a boutique since the obsession started. Look out Seattle :wlae::yahoo:

2. OMG!!!!! Finally- you get to see what heaven looks like!!!:yahoo: I'm so excited for you!!! Have a BLAST!:heart:

3. I knew Barneys had them, but didn't know there was a boutique here. Is it new?

4. Wooohooo! Have fun! I'd love to hear about all the gorgeous bags when you get back!:yahoo:

5. Surfer, I'm probably wrong on that one.. I just thought it was like the LV boutique here at our Saks. But even if it's one SHELF it's more than I'm used to! :yahoo::yahoo:

6. How fun!!! Have a great time!

7. Thank God...me not knowing there was one had me worried for a minute. :lol: Actually, there's a whole wall, so you can even get more excited! Bellevue Square's a great mall too. You'll have so much fun!

8. I've been there! Seattle's Barney's was like Balenciaga heaven....I love Seattle

9. Whooohoooo!!! A WALL! I'm so so so excited :party: I get to actually try on sizes and see colors BEFORE I buy them!

ETA: I just bought an LV Amazone so I could travel and sightsee in style. How skewed are my priorities?? :graucho:

10. So did you get anything? Can you give a report? I try hard to stay away but would love to hear what they have :smile:

11. Ooh...have fun!!! I used to live there, it's a wonderful place and Barney's is so fun! I love their beauty department too!

12. I live on the east coast but I spent a month in Seattle this summer. I was near Bellvue Mall and LOVED that place! Nordstroms is wonderful, ahhh!! I was right near Barney's and saw the b-bags but I was with some other people and couldn't go in! I'm going back in a few weeks and I won't make that mistake again! You will have to report back what they have!!

13. ^^ I definitely will! I may even find one that needs a new loving home!

14. Tucker- I'd love for someone to take photo's of you when you first encounter the Bbags!!!! You'll probably react as you've just won the lottery!:nuts:

15. Girl, the camera will be there for sure to document the wonderful occasion. I will be sure and post as soon as I get back!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice