Soooo excited!!! BABY #3 :D

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just found out today by accident, we are expecting baby #3!!!! We've been trying since 2011. However due to a polyp (removed in oct 13) we were having trouble....now that we had stopped trying and decided not have another we are hit with the news today....

FUNNY story today...i pulled a muscle in my right side last night. since i couldn't get an appt on base this morning i was referred to FastEr Care. As soon as we got into the room they handed me the urine cup(they never have me pee in a cup). within 3 mins of giving them the urine the DR rushes in and says i am preg :shocked::wtf:
    thank goodness i was sitting down cos i started to freak out....
    I am still in shock. but i had no clue. i have been getting pms symptoms thinking my cycle was coming. WOW...we are happy since this is what we wanted. I am ready to blurt it out but we are waiting. Today is my oldest sons 16th bday and i want him to have his day.

2. Congratulations!!! Do you know when you are due yet?

3. Congratulations!!

4. How exciting and wonderful! I love stories like this, where someone has given up and then, BABY! And I totally know that feeling of wanting to blurt it out -- I always ended up telling random people waiting in line with me just to tell someone! Congratulations and I hope you have a smooth, easy pregnancy!

5. Congrats! I too had trouble keeping quiet so told strangers quite early on

6. Thank you!!! They say I'm only 3 weeks, so my due date is around end of Sept early Oct. They say since i am close to 40 i will be in the high risk category so i will get a 4D sonogram like every week :biggrin:
    Yes i am dying to blurt it out. :biggrin: I already told my supervisor and section supervisor (I am active duty AF). They were excited cos they knew we were trying. But i want to tell my friends and family....
    I am thinking of taking a pic of my boys each holding a sign saying big brother then i will hold the pic of the sonogram pic and have it say little brother/sister :biggrin: then post it on FB

Well i just told my mom (she lives with us) and my two sons. They were all excited. Thankfully. SO now we just have to tell my in-laws :biggrin:

7. Congratulations! I can feel your excitement through your words! I definitely understand telling non-family members because you are so excited...my hairdresser was one of the first people I told :P

8. congrats .. wish u all the best :biggrin:

9. Thank you! Yes i am soooo excited. it still hasn't sunk in yet. i do feel preg somewhat..teary eyed, boobs are HUGE and painful to touch. starting to feel a little tired. I noticed with this pregnancy i am not wanting to eat junk...with my 2nd preg i ate everything and gained 70lbs. With this one i am more conscious of what i eat. Thinking back to the last few weeks i have craved healthy stuff, which is what i eat normally. So i am happy.

10. Wow, what news! I can sense how ecstatic you are from your posts. Congratulations.

11. CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!

Are you on Pinterest, I always see really cute ideas for announcing pregnancy, gender, photo shoots, etc. . .

12. Thanks :biggrin:

Swanky Mama of Three: I am! I have been looking but for some reason why type in baby i dont see any announcement stuff :/ gonna do some more looking. I still have time. I dont want to announce it to the rest of the world until end of March :faint::nogood: i SUCK at keeping secrets. its gonna be hard dangit

13. congrats .. wish u all the best

14. Thanks Swanky! Running over there now to pin away :biggrin:

Thanks Boy.Buong.Binh