soooo disappointed

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. oh ladies im so disappointed today . i thought i already scored on d gold large tote for $379 on sale @ gucci.com , i placed the order on tuesday , waited and waited for any shipment info , i even checked my credit card this morning and there was a pending charge of $389 ( with shipping ) , so i really made myself believed that its really coming... BUT ITS NOT.:crybaby:then i got the dreaded email from them...
    this is my second time to order and not get anything , i guess because i can only buy from the sale..:confused1:...
    is there like any special technique , as to ordering from the gucci.com sale , that anyone can share.. ??
    the saddest part is i already arranged all my bags yesterday making room for the coming of their new "sister".. oh well i guess i will just try again !!

2. Don't you hate when that happens? Aww so sorry that happened to you. Keep trying you will find one and it will that much more special:tender:

3. Oh, no! I'm so sorry. I have yet to receive my ship confirmation for my shoes. I haven't had an order cancel yet - I'm hoping that's not the case for me too. :sad:

I hope you find something soon.

4. Hmmm, why would they cancel your order? I just bought a bag and a belt from them and I am more than happy with their service. The bag was delivered 2 days after I ordered it and I even got a phone call from Gucci Italy confirming and thanking me for my order:confused1:

5. they did not cancel, the bag is no longer available . what's so disappointing is that they let me waited 2 days after letting me know that its no longer available..

6. Oh I see... Sorry, i thought they denied your order to you for some reason:shame:
    Aww, that's too bad.. I guess people are so quick to buy when they hear of the sale.
    I hope you will have better luck next time:smile:

7. What did your e-mail say? I received this e-mail after i ordered the tote but i still received it...It just took a while.

Thank you again for shopping with us at Gucci.

This is a brief note to provide you with an update on your online order.

Due to the high demand nature of your 'babouska' medium tote, it is currently sold-out. I have placed you on a waitlist, and your order is expected to ship between 12/20/08-01/20/09.

Please note that your credit card will not be charged until your order has been shipped. If you wish to obtain an update on the status of your purchase or modify your order at anytime, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Also, all products on the website are subject to availability and we will inform you if we are unable to fill your order.

If you need further assistance please reply to this email or contact us at assistance@US-onlineshopping.gucci.com. For other general inquiries or to view Gucci's online terms of sale, please feel free to visit the Purchase Information section on our website.

Sincerely,
    Gucci

8. aww that sucks. i have never ordered on gucci.com before but i have heard of inventory not knowing their stock until it's unavailable....which could have been 2 days from your order. how disappointing..that has happend to me before though so i know how you feel :sad:

9. i ordered from their sale , the d gold large tote from $960 down to $279 ... so i guess theres no waiting list for sale . thats why i could have been the happiest girl if the order only went through...:crybaby:

10. Wow..for that price I'm not surprised it went so quickly. Sorry to hear about that. Was it your dream bag or did you buy it because it was on sale? Maybe something better might come along! I'll keep an eye out if it comes back on gucci.com.

11. #11 Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    Just looked at gucci.com there are D handle hobos on sale now. Double and single. Not for 279 though!

12. thank you so much.. yes i saw them but its alright , i figured out that by the time i ordered again, all the goodies will be gone again..

you were right , that was not my dream bag , i just saw that it was a nice bag and it was on sale..

i will be on eye too... thanks again..

13. Stuff happens.

good luck for next time

14. i don't understand why gucci's online website should let you put items in your shopping bag when its not available.

15. exactly !! i guess its better if you would know sooner than after giving all your credit card info and all that ...