Soooo CUTE! Does Anyone Else Have One Of These...?

Yasha

Oct 23, 2006
dunny1.jpg

dunny2.jpg
http://members.dodo.com.au/gumby33331/dunny1.jpg

I only just got it half an hour ago, its sooooo cute and pretty big (3 inches) LOVE IT! And it was cheap too!

whoa..post some pics i wanna see!! too bad they dont have tokidoki qees ...and i dont mean the one that are in the bags, i would like actual characters turn into qees, now that i would collect!

whoa you even got the big qee!!! where did you get that one? i saw one at ebay but it was high like $200 something thats uber rare!...i love your toys, especially the ninja girl!

cool collection! that thing is cute! What's it called? That circus punk is cool too. Butterpecan, do you collect those cute dolls on your avatar? I want one of those too! Are the replicas of them cute? Worth the $$?

OMG That's adorable!!!

Butterpecan, do you collect those cute dolls on your avatar? I want one of those too! Are the replicas of them cute? Worth the $$?

I just asked her in another thread:greengrin: I believe it is a Pullip. My daughter has a few of the mini versions great for putting in the purse for whe she needs something to play with ;)

have you seen the trexi figures? they're really cute & in a sort of figure form...
here's a pic of my collection of toys, minus the Sandy & other things not pictured...

tokiside.jpg
AHHH BIG QEE!! I WANT IT!!!! my bf just laughed at me when i said i wanted the one we saw on ebay :crybaby: and i had no money to get it... I have one dunny I want more though they're adorable! Out of all the trexi tho I want the ninja girl the most not sure about the others. Is that a blank munny i see on the right side? what kind is he? I want the glow in the dark one :nuts: i :heart: vinyl toys!! you're so lucky!