Sooo...who's up for a little end of summer striptease?

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
I've been yakking about how I wanted this bag days so many of you probably already know what it is but we'll be coy anyway....

ThompsonHobo1.jpg

^^DING DING DING....you guessed it! Ok, I am soooo in love with this bag! I've wanted it since it first came out but I seriously NEVER thought I'd ever be able to afford it. I can hardly believe that I own it now! I kept staring at it and touching it today...I'm such a fool! I'm going to use this as my schoolbag since Gigi is just too heavy for that job and plus, this can be worn on my shoulder a lot more easily. Without further ado...

ThompsonHobo3.jpg

ThompsonHobo7.jpg

ThompsonHobo5.jpg

ThompsonHobo6.jpg

ThompsonHobo8.jpg

Omg....what a gorgeous bag!!!! :heart: the colour, :heart: the stitching, :heart: the tassel on the zip (very reminiscent of balenciaga), :heart: the legacy lining...and oh yeah....:heart: the modeling pic!!! CONGRATS on a BEAUTIFUL bag!!!! :woohoo:

wow shes beautiful. did you get that in ac, was there anything else good there? and if it makes you feel better i saw those at bjs today for $188 (except they were fakee!!)

Squeeee...I just love this bag so much. I showed my aunt today and I think she might actually buy one herself and she's not even into Coach.

Northstar: It doesn't really slouch that much but it does have some slouch. I actually looked at a tobacco one too and for some reason that color seemed slouchier but I was in love with the Ink. I'm thinking it may get a bit slouchier with use.

Vivi: Yes!! I also adore the details-especially the stitching, the tassel zip and the big Coach medallion thingie.

Kattykay: Actually I got this in Lancaster. It was $239 which is just an amazing price imho. I also discovered that it only takes me about an hour to get to Lancaster if I cut through DE so y'all know I'll be making that trip a LOT more often! They had lots of nice bags but I didn't browse much because I'm quite poor at the moment and didn't want to tempt myself to use the CC. I'm a sucker for a great deal! They didn't have the new tattersall pony scarves though because I'd have been all over that!