Sooo upset...rude SA...no purse!

Don't take it personally. I ordered a bag from her a week ago and waited for it every day. Finally I called because I was really worried that it hadn't arrived and had gotten lost. Another SA checked and it was still sitting in the cabinet. It had been charged to my account but never shipped out--it was just sitting there. She was not even apologetic!

Sailorgirl, you need to call up Brendan and complain about her!!!

I'm not surprised that Alla would be this rude to customers. She has many, many complaints but BG won't do anything because she is making them a lot of money. I've dealt with her several times and she was nasty and rude to me each time. I totally recommend Saskia and Lauren at Bergdorf Chanel boutique.

I've called a few times and Saskia and Lauren never answer the phone, I wonder how many SAs are in the Chanel boutique?

Ugh I hate when sales assistants are rude- especially when you are giving them a huge commission. if i were you i would return your bag and rebuy it from someone else. tell bergdorfs hor rude the sa was so you can get back your shipping money. Who do these rude sales assistants think they are? hello you are buying the bag they are only selling it. they should be sucking up to you.

Don't take it personally. I ordered a bag from her a week ago and waited for it every day. Finally I called because I was really worried that it hadn't arrived and had gotten lost. Another SA checked and it was still sitting in the cabinet. It had been charged to my account but never shipped out--it was just sitting there. She was not even apologetic!

If this happened to me, I WOULD take it personally. I order a bag, my card was charged, the bag does not arrive and I call to find out it's still on your shelf? And no sorries? Heck I'd make sure the manager and whoever else above her finds out!!! That's just not professional!:wtf:

Brendan called me yesterday and left a voicemail saying that the FedEx station had my package. After work I picked it up and when I opened up the box, there was no receipt anywhere! Sheesh! That SA is a !@#$, first she was rude to me, charged me for overnight shipping, lied about it, and then didn't even put the receipt in my box!

I called Brendan and left an email on his voicemail saying thanks for following up with my package and asked about the receipt and the credit for overnight shipping. Hopefully he'll be able to call me today and let me know what happened to it.