Sooo Upset! New B-Bag scratched while shopping @ Sephora!

Jun 24, 2006
I've had my new charcoal work for 3 days now and i'm IN LOVE! I was shopping for perfume at sephora yesterday when all the sudden, a perfume sign with sharp corners fell right on top of my adored bag! OMG! :cursing: Luckily it happened to the back of the bag. But its a deep scratch about 3 inches long. Boo Hoo Hoo!!! Will it fade away in time? i filled it in with grey eyeliner and want to put some lovin my bags moisterizer on it today. Can you beleive my UN-luck?!! :sad:

Awwww, sorry to hear about that. try moisturizing it and massaging the product around the scratched area. it worked for me with the applecare on my plomb.

Ohhhhh noooo nooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm so sorry, I don't wven want to think about it, after just three days of use? :nuts:
The LMB moisturizer is going to help for sure. I love to use the LMB silk serum, it really restore the Bal leather a lot!! I love it. With the time & use & the silk serum your scratch will smooth, although if it's too deep is not going to fade away, if it's not too deep it will. I hope you can restore your bag. Good luck!

Sorry to hear about your bag. :sad: The same thing happened to my ruby work after less than a month of inconsistent use. It was not only a scratch but a small split in the leather on the back of the bag. The scratch was not superficial; you could see a brown color underneath. Honestly, I don't think leather should scratch or tear THAT easily and was able to exchange my bag using that argument. If the second one scratches or splits I will suck up the damage and never buy another Bal.

Some scratches can be minimized and smoothed out if they aren't deep but moisturizer did not work for my ruby which is why I went the exchange route.

Aww, don't know about that eyeliner though... why not clean it with LMB, and "massage" it with ultimate moisturizer? Don't let the scratch get really dry or the leather might crack easily. But moisturized leather can take it pretty well. Good luck!

I personally wold go to Sephora and file a complaint. That sign could have caught your eye instead of your bag, or even your head. For that, they should suck up the damage of your bag because they were being careless!

I was happily driving along when i suddenly had to do an emergency stop, my pug Bellie, went flying and landed on my Amethyst city leaving a scratch like yours! i used lovin my bags cleansing serum and it went, not a sign YAY.