Sooo Sad, but Also Glad

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Louis Vuitton called me today to send me my Damier Azure Organizer and I told them no, since I'm on a ban...:wtf:

So, instead I thought I'd post pics of my Halloween Noe and be happy that I have her, she's so gorgeous, I love her... Damier Azur will come in time,

right pug???

2 Halloween Noe.jpg Veronika and Halloween Noe.jpg
  2. Really nice.:love:

Are you a teacher? I saw classroom in the background.

3. Oh that is soo pretty! Wow, the color is sooo beatiful! Yes, Azur will come very soon! I am also on a ban! But hopefully until I get a freaking job!

4. What a gorgeous bag!!

I am proud of you for sticking to your purse ban! I put myself on one as well until January...then MAYBE a mini lin speedy??? :smile:

5. that orange is gorgeous! congrats on sticking to your ban

6. Thanks friends. I work at a University...

7. Your Mandarin Noe is gorgeous! Congrats on sticking to your ban!:flowers:

8. Looks great, how appropriate for halloween ! :yes:

9. looks awesome...I am so proud of you stickin to the ban...you rock girlfriend!

10. That's 1 stunning bag...I was looking for 1 at the boutique but they're all out..only small pieces of mandarin left here...love the charms on your noe and how gorgeous u look with her! And kudos for sticking to your ban!

11. ooooo that bag!!! so pretty! you wear it soooo wel! congrats also on sticking to your ban...for now....hehehehe :P

12. awwww tanks. ya'll make it all worthwhile....hugs.

13. I love you mandarin noe!

14. Gorgeous! Happy Halloween!:P

15. Nice...I like the charm that you attached to your bag! Good for you for sticking to your ban!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice