Sooo Indecisive, Help Anyone!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi new to this site hope you guys can help.So I found this website while looking for some info on the "vintage web" medium boston bag with signature detail.My question is does anyone have a pic actually carrying the bag?? I want to see how big it looks, I typically love big bags, I've searched and seen a couple of the boston bags but not this specific one.And since I checked and compared the measurements on the boston bags some say medium but have smaller measurements.I am also debating on getting the "vintage web boston" or the "GG Twin" large hobo. Any opinions, input, info will be greatly appreciated, since I will be purchasing this item online through their website I want to make sure I am happy with my purchase.

P.S This will be my first gucci handbag, am also debating between the gucci or getting the Louis speedy 35.

2. Will this help?
    http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/div4lifes-reveal-625575.html

3. wow yes thanks I've searched everywhere, for pics of this bag on an actual person.

4. Welcome! Which are you getting? GL on your first Gucci!

5. I'm leaning more towards the boston bag, but not definate yet, either way should have one or the other by next week for my birthday :smile: