Sooo excited!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so some weeks back I bought my latest bag crush (a black Dior mini gaucho) but as yet I haven't had an appropriate opportunity to take it out :sad: as I don't like to take designer bags to work (there's nowhere secure to keep them) and I didn't want to take it to a pub or club where it could get beer spilled all over it and would come out stinking of smoke. But this weekend I am going for lunch and then shopping at Harrods :nuts: with my best friend, and I'm taking my new baby out into the world for the very first time!!! :yahoo: Can't wait!!!

2. Yayyy that's a great feeling, taking a bag out for the first time!

3. I took out a new bag today too, it is a great feeling. I have had it for almost two months now. First, I was waiting because it wasn't summer time yet (it's a white bag), and then I was waiting because the weather was always bad (again, because it's a white bag...so delicate!) I actually figured out a way to open the bag today with touching only the hardware :P

Enjoy your day out with your baby!

4. Enjoy it and try not to get too paranoid about it!

5. Aww Lovley :biggrin:
    Yeah, lovley bag too, Want one hehe, (sadly my boyfriend Gary said that I am on bag ban :sad:
    Hehe Good Luck
    x