Sooo excited and a question!

HuntJumpSC

Carolina Girl
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
After much thought and deliberation (and wonderful advice from my fellow TPF'ers!) I have made my decision on which bag to get as my first "new" purchase from LV.
I have decided that a Damier Neverful MM and a matching mini pochette would be perfect for me, especially with a new baby. No vachetta to worry about, it won't show dirt, and I've fallen in love with that gorgeous red interior! :drool:
Now, my question: The closest LV to me is the new boutique in Charleston, SC~ 90 minutes away. Would I do best to call in advance and see if it is in stock? If there's not one in stock, would they order one and have it shipped there for me? I need advice on how to do this properly, so that my first buying experience is a pleasant and fun one!

Thanks in advance! :okay:

hey, i live in no myrtle beach and that is the closest to me also! but since you already know what you want, i'd order it from eluxury and save a lot of money on tax.. like 100 bucks. if it turns out to not be what you want, you can always send it back

hey, i live in no myrtle beach and that is the closest to me also! but since you already know what you want, i'd order it from eluxury and save a lot of money on tax.. like 100 bucks. if it turns out to not be what you want, you can always send it back

Hey neighbor! I'm just down the road in Conway! :P
Thanks for the suggestion...I didn't even think about ELux. That would be the smart thing to do...:supacool:

def call. if they have it in stock, they may be able to hold it for you, depending on the SA.

eLuxury is nice....but its always a nice feeling to get that big brown bag......:drool:

Elux also has a longer return period. Only thing is that be sure to be home on delivery date to sign for the package. Elux will send you an e-mail when the package is shipped and you can track it so you'll know the delivery date. It's pretty exciting tracking the package then actually receiving it and opening it. Good luck with your first purchase and hope your choices will work for you. The Neverfull and the matching pochette will definitely look great.

Hi....I live in SC, but in Goose Creek so I'm about 20mins from the Charleston store... If you do go to that store, you're going to have a great experience...The manager and my SA are the best...They will show you every purse in the store if you want and they'll treat you well...Good luck!!

I would go to the store and get it. You can handle it and make sure everything is fine and get the boutique experience. Please be aware that Eluxury is known for sending people used bags. If you do a search on the forum for Eluxury it will open your eyes. I don't ever purchase anything from Eluxury. One person recently got a wallet that even had the previous owners things still in it.

Hi....I live in SC, but in Goose Creek so I'm about 20mins from the Charleston store... If you do go to that store, you're going to have a great experience...The manager and my SA are the best...They will show you every purse in the store if you want and they'll treat you well...Good luck!!

Hi, Cruznit! I have not even been to the store yet, and have already had a great experience. I called yesterday to ask about the availability of the bags and accessories I am interested in and spoke to a wonderful SA named Lucy. She advised me to call a couple of days in advance, and to ask for her & she would make sure to put away one of everything I am interested in, so that when I make the trip down, everything will be available to me. She was extremely nice and very helpful. I am SO looking forward to making the trip down soon! :yahoo:

I would much rather be able to "try on" than take a chance on purchasing through Elux, even if I would save on tax. I'm a try it out/try it on kind of gal~ I want to be absolutely certain before I make the investment! :yes: