sooo confused...

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
ok here's the thing! i had my mind all made up on the large bleecker tote in tan... i went to the boutique to order her and low and behold i see the extra large zoe in black and i a instantly in love....but i already have a black duffle style bag by b.makowski with nickel harware and the black zoe has gold....i love the tan on the bleecker tote but i'm crazy about the funkiness of the zoe and her leather is so soft and her lining is gorgeous plus i'm tall so she hangs just right on me please help me....

I love the Zoe. Especially the extra-large patent in crimson!!! My daughter's cheer coach has the large Bleecker tote and it seems kind of floppy unless it's stuffed full. It's a nice bag despite that, but I like the Zoe much more!!

I just got the Bleecker sig tote in black/silver with the patent and love it! The size is great and I think I'm going to love the fact that it is black but not ALL black if you know what I mean. Last year I got the Large Carly in the black sig and I loved the bag but it seemed a bit blah to me. Enjoy whichever you decide to get!