sooo.. bought a jumbo flap

I can't see your picture, but I also bought a jumbo from selfridges less than two months ago and the stitching does not line up exactly between the back pocket and the rest of the bag, if that's any comfort to you.

also its made in france which i love but i read somewhere there are no longer making cavier jumbo's in france. also my screws match almost (which again iv read somewhere they should not). all these things worry me a little. but when i did go into selfridges the other day to express my concerns they said there was nothing wrong so i feel like im over reacting!!

I don't think screws are purposely positioned to match or not to match.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

If you are worried that you purchased a fake (and Selfridges wasn't aware that the previous purchaser, if any, performed a switcharoo), just return or exchange it. You'll find another jumbo (black cav right?). It'll give you the peace of mind you are looking for - read in another post you have asked for advice.

Yes, crop the pic, should work. May take a few tries but keep trying!

Do you need a reason to return or exchange? Couldn't you just say you want the diamonds to align? Some TPfers have returned bags bc the turn lock wasn't straight, and since you've spent so much money on this, you should have the bag you want.

Hmm have you done any search? Just google "Chanel jumbo bottom" (lol) for images - lots of reputable sites like yoogi's and fashionphile will show you that the patterns don't match on jumbos. Only the front and back do. Do you doubt your jumbo's authenticity? There are services for this :biggrin: