sooo.. bought a jumbo flap

Lovejj

O.G.
Aug 2, 2012
can someone help me and explain how to upload pics?
secondly i purchased from selfridges,but im still paranoid there might be something wrong. should the diamond pattern flow onto the sides n bottom of the bag?because mine doesnt! i know for sure the pattern should match for the flap onto the main body,but wasnt sure about the sides and bottom
oh and lastly anything i should do before i wear the bag out?iv already photocopied the receipt

many thanks in advance ladies x

Hi there! Congrats on your purchase. To upload pics, try downloading the app for your phone (makes life much easier). Re the leather and whether the diamonds flow, if I understand your question correctly, there's definitely a break in the leather for the bottom and side potions. If you are worried about the authenticity of the bag, I would have take it to a place that can authenticate it for you.

Hope you enjoy it!

can someone help me and explain how to upload pics?

secondly i purchased from selfridges,but im still paranoid there might be something wrong. should the diamond pattern flow onto the sides n bottom of the bag?because mine doesnt! i know for sure the pattern should match for the flap onto the main body,but wasnt sure about the sides and bottom

oh and lastly anything i should do before i wear the bag out?iv already photocopied the receipt

many thanks in advance ladies x

Flow onto the edges? That's not possible. It's a very small actually two small pieces joined together at the bottom bag connecting to the rest of the bag. Not all the quilts patterns can match.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

+2. Selfridges wouldn't sell fakes.

Not all of the quilting aligns from the flap to the body of the bag. I know people have this preference but one of my bags, doesn't align.

thank you all!!you do hear these horrer stories were bags have been bought but fakes returned!! but know that i know diamond pattern doesnt flow to the sides and then bottom of the bag.. i feel confident now!thank you!!!!

I have a lot of trouble uploading pics too :sad: it's very disappointing.

Selfridges may not sell fakes, but that does not mean someone did not return a fake when and kept the real. This would bother me. why don't you exchange it for another one?

also its made in france which i love but i read somewhere there are no longer making cavier jumbo's in france. also my screws match almost (which again iv read somewhere they should not). all these things worry me a little. but when i did go into selfridges the other day to express my concerns they said there was nothing wrong so i feel like im over reacting!!

i just bought this bag from selfridges (i hope the pic has loaded)here's whats bothering me.. the lock screws match(i was under the impression they shouldnt) its made in france ( i was told that there were no longer making jumbo's in france) the diamond pattern doesnt match onto the sides and bottom of the bag. (by this i mean the pattern cuts off at the edge but doesnt carry on at the same point on the sides) (im re posting under a different named thread hoping more jumbo owners will see and advice) please help me.. can other people who have recently bought a jumbo check and see if this is normal????