sooo addictive

gucci_girl_gg

serial 'moaner'
Jan 12, 2006
dont you find this place soooo addictive!!
I should be revising for a PHYSICS :cry: exam that ive got tomorrow and i just cant prise myself away...

gawd dammit!!! i neeeed to go and revise but i just dont want to :sad: im going to fail the exam unless do physics all day and night now and its already 2pm here. *stupid me for choosing physics eh!!*

I know , same here:rolleyes:
I probably shouldn´t say that, but when I am not too busy at work -like now- I keep the PF on in a corner window......wooops:sneaky:
And then connect again at home !! BF just says "talking handbags again ?"
but he´s cool.:amuse:

you're not alone...last month it took me 7 hours to write my final paper for my class because i kept taking "breaks" to look at tPF...when it would normally take me less than 2 hours to write a paper like that...

haha...and at work i hunt down the residents that i'm cool with and have them log me online (so i can go on tPF when i'm bored). i'm sick.

I am starting to dream about this place. I do not much all day and night but sit on my computer on the PF and talk about bags!!!!! God, I really gotta clean my house!!!!!! :smile:

Yikes! I spend far too much time here! I've been on medical leave from work and spend as much time as I want to on the boards; however, I return to work on Monday and won't be able to dedicate so much of my time here.:sad:

But I do love this place!:biggrin:

This place was totally my haven during exam period, but I find that it can really help you unwind as well ! Just think of it as a treat. ;)

yer lol ive only been back at revision for an hour and already back :S
ahh well! dont think im going to pass it anyways but i do feel more confident than i did this morning.
My teacher called us in to teach the rest of the module!!! THE TEST IS TOMORROW!!! and we should have finished it over a MONTH AGO!!!
i was sooo wound up over it! cant wait unitl tomorrow, physics is my last and hardest exam but then its back to school on monday *argh*

gucci_girl_gg said:
yer lol ive only been back at revision for an hour and already back :S
ahh well! dont think im going to pass it anyways but i do feel more confident than i did this morning.
My teacher called us in to teach the rest of the module!!! THE TEST IS TOMORROW!!! and we should have finished it over a MONTH AGO!!!
i was sooo wound up over it! cant wait unitl tomorrow, physics is my last and hardest exam but then its back to school on monday *argh*
log off the forum. go study hard. ace your test. graduate with honors. get an amazinging job. buy lots of bags.

I am on here way too much! I usually just leave it up and just keep checking in throuhout the day while I am at work! So while I am talking to clients, I can just take a peek!

This place is totally addictive!