sooo addictive

1. dont you find this place soooo addictive!!
    I should be revising for a PHYSICS :cry: exam that ive got tomorrow and i just cant prise myself away...

gawd dammit!!! i neeeed to go and revise but i just dont want to :sad: im going to fail the exam unless do physics all day and night now and its already 2pm here. *stupid me for choosing physics eh!!*

2. I know , same here:rolleyes:
    I probably shouldn´t say that, but when I am not too busy at work -like now- I keep the PF on in a corner window......wooops:sneaky:
    And then connect again at home !! BF just says "talking handbags again ?"
    but he´s cool.:amuse:

3. you're not alone...last month it took me 7 hours to write my final paper for my class because i kept taking "breaks" to look at tPF...when it would normally take me less than 2 hours to write a paper like that...

haha...and at work i hunt down the residents that i'm cool with and have them log me online (so i can go on tPF when i'm bored). i'm sick.

4. :yes:

5. yup...totally addicted here too. I moved last week and had no internet for 5 days....first place I logged onto was here.

6. I am starting to dream about this place. I do not much all day and night but sit on my computer on the PF and talk about bags!!!!! God, I really gotta clean my house!!!!!! :smile:

7. Yikes! I spend far too much time here! I've been on medical leave from work and spend as much time as I want to on the boards; however, I return to work on Monday and won't be able to dedicate so much of my time here.:sad:

But I do love this place!:biggrin:

8. Just like LAys u cant just eat one, well in this case cant just post one

9. This place was totally my haven during exam period, but I find that it can really help you unwind as well ! Just think of it as a treat. ;)

10. yer lol ive only been back at revision for an hour and already back :S
    ahh well! dont think im going to pass it anyways but i do feel more confident than i did this morning.
    My teacher called us in to teach the rest of the module!!! THE TEST IS TOMORROW!!! and we should have finished it over a MONTH AGO!!!
    i was sooo wound up over it! cant wait unitl tomorrow, physics is my last and hardest exam but then its back to school on monday *argh*

11. i go here at least 4x a day.. n my dissertation is sitting on the table.. hmm.. hehe

12. it`s finals week and I'm here at least 5 times a day :amuse::amuse: usually a lurker tho :shame:. loveeee this place bcuz it`s my only source for my passion for bags :heart:.

13. log off the forum. go study hard. ace your test. graduate with honors. get an amazinging job. buy lots of bags.

14. I am on here way too much! I usually just leave it up and just keep checking in throuhout the day while I am at work! So while I am talking to clients, I can just take a peek!

This place is totally addictive!

15. Yep. I'm on here wayyy too much too. Every night my bf would ask me " So what did your Purse loving friends talk about today?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice