Soonergirl's contemporary collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Coach
    Mini Preston in sea mist, Mini Christie in pink ruby, Small Phoebe in grey birch, Medium Borough in vermillion

Attached Files:

2. #2 Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
    Rebecca Minkoff
    Skylar in natural, Cupid in mahogany with gold, Cupid in black with rose gold, Treasure Chest in cement, MAM/mini MAB in electric blue, Craig in mint, Dexter in elephant, Marlowe in camel

Attached Files:

3. Brahmin
    Holly, Megan in toasted almond, Frankie, Weekender

Attached Files:

4. Brahmin
    Carmela in Kensington, Kathleen in creme, Morgan in multi-boa, Small Shopper in sugar fern, Vivian in chevron, Small Sweetheart in racing, Candace in romance

Attached Files:

5. Brahmin
    Maizie in tri-color, Sloane in black, Bryn in pink tri-texture, Bryn in black/brown tri-texture, Olivia Rose in luna dot, Mini Duxbury in Monaco, clutch in blue, Debi in puff, wallet in azure

Attached Files:

6. Cole Haan Victoria Tote, Tory Burch, Tory Burch Small Michelle in electric eel

Attached Files:

7. Great collections! I've been admiring your Brahmins in the other thread and I'm so glad you did a showcase thread. All of your bags are beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Soonergirl.

8. Beautiful collection! I especially love the RMs :smile: TFS!

9. Very nice pieces:smile:

10. Nice collection!

11. So many Brahmin bags in one place! Wow!

12. Thank you!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you!

That's AFTER I sold 12! :roflmfao:

13. Such a nice collection!!! In love with your RMs, I have never seen a pic of the original sized Skylar! Thank you for sharing. :love:

14. Thanks! The Skylar is my favorite *walking around a tourist town* bag :smile: the size and color are perfect!

15. Lovely collection!