***Soon to splurge £200 on impulse goodies – what to buy!?**

If they have one get a heart purse I have two coming, one in white MC & one in Pomme D'Amour I can't wait. Enjoy your trip Let us know what you do.

Well, I have a cousin who has an apartment down the Royal Mile (it’s gorgeous - but she’s in the process of moving elsewhere) so for both nights I’m there I’ll be staying in ‘Harbour Apartments’ – I have no idea what to expect!! (Have you heard any reviews?) Visiting an actual LV store for the first time (and in Edinburgh no less) will be the icing on the cake for me! I’m so excited. Really can’t wait. Thanks for offering the store number, but I've just tracked it down off the LV site - is there any point phoning now, or should I leave it a few days closer to when I'm going? Make sure you keep in touch as soon as you arrive home with your BH on Friday :yahoo: (and hopefully some news on the stock levels of the heart purse!)

Oh, JenniNick, please could I have the number for the Edinburgh store? - the one I got off the website isn't the right one... :s