Soon to be released Cabas Rosebery in Damier

janiced163

Jun 11, 2011
Just called LV customer service line to see if any new releases are planned. Rep said next month the above mentioned will be released, similar to the look of the Palermo tote. Has anyone seen this by chance? Curious to see what it actually looks like. Thinking I'll wait before I purchase the Westminster GM... Thanks!

9df7baff.jpg

Picture courtesy of LVSistinaMM

I have the new Cabas, purchased it last Friday. Love the size, love that's damier and love the shoulder strap. My only bug a boo about the bag is the flip top closure.

Sometimes hard to keep it open and get in the bag, but is a classy bag. It has feet too, another great feature.

I have the new Cabas, purchased it last Friday. Love the size, love that's damier and love the shoulder strap. My only bug a boo about the bag is the flip top closure.

Sometimes hard to keep it open and get in the bag, but is a classy bag. It has feet too, another great feature.

Can you please post a modelling pic??

Congrats to u!!! Thought it not launch yet?! Would love to see ur modelling pics.....! :smile: please........!

Have any pics ? Would love to see this in action..thanks so much for your help!!!

After spending 2 hours searching for an LV bag I LOVED at the Galleria in Houston, TX...we went back to the LV store to look again and the SA was helping another couple, she pulled out this bag and showed it to the woman who did not want it! I asked if I could see it and fell in LOVE!!! The manager came running and told the SA she was not supposed to be showing the bag until Feb. 1st! He was so sweet and sold it to me anyway!
The manager said "Congratulations on being the 1st person in Houston with this bag!" LOL I'm new to the forum and not sure I can post pics yet but I will as soon as I can! :smile:

After spending 2 hours searching for an LV bag I LOVED at the Galleria in Houston, TX...we went back to the LV store to look again and the SA was helping another couple, she pulled out this bag and showed it to the woman who did not want it! I asked if I could see it and fell in LOVE!!! The manager came running and told the SA she was not supposed to be showing the bag until Feb. 1st! He was so sweet and sold it to me anyway!
The manager said "Congratulations on being the 1st person in Houston with this bag!" LOL I'm new to the forum and not sure I can post pics yet but I will as soon as I can! :smile:
Congrats to you!!! hope to see ur modelling pics soon...............! cant wait to see......!