Soon to be LV newbie! Help me pick my starter acc.

madiesmom

Nov 13, 2006
I'm so excited to be joining this lovely group! I'm getting a Menilmontant MM in a few weeks after much comparison shopping. It'll be my first LV! So now I'm looking at wallets and accessories. Do you ladies mix and match or do you think I should stick with mono? I'm pretty sure I want a cles or perhaps key holder? Also what are your favorite wallet styles, and why?

have you considered a mini pochette? i love mine and use it for my iphone plus other small items. it can clip to the d ring inside a bag or become a little wristlet. i even used mine on vacation clipping it to my beltloops. it held iphone, credit card, id and room key. for wallets, i just looked at the zippy and zippy compact wallets. i liked them both a lot, but instead put the $$ toward a purse. have fun choosing and welcome to this forum! the menilmontant looks like a great bag.

Really Depends on what you like. I have the PM version of that bag. I love it. I use it all the time. I do have lots of slgs that I carry on a daily basis. Mini pochette, round coin purse, key pouch, and emilie wallet. I love the red in the wallet. Enjoy and congrats!!

Really Depends on what you like. I have the PM version of that bag. I love it. I use it all the time. I do have lots of slgs that I carry on a daily basis. Mini pochette, round coin purse, key pouch, and emilie wallet. I love the red in the wallet. Enjoy and congrats!!

Ha I watched your Menilmontant review on YouTube when I was researching! Great job!

have you considered a mini pochette? i love mine and use it for my iphone plus other small items. it can clip to the d ring inside a bag or become a little wristlet. i even used mine on vacation clipping it to my beltloops. it held iphone, credit card, id and room key. for wallets, i just looked at the zippy and zippy compact wallets. i liked them both a lot, but instead put the $$ toward a purse. have fun choosing and welcome to this forum! the menilmontant looks like a great bag.

+1!!!!!
I LOVE my mini and it was my first LV piece!