Soon 2017: Time to share what 2016 brought...

Lovely purchases! Thank you for sharing all of them with us. 2016 was in deed a year of (H) blessings[emoji4] Happy 2017! Hope your special one shows up very soon.

Thank you Thingumpy and Happy New Year. I know you also had a good year 2016 with your long awaited bag arriving. My planned visit to our H store is in the beginning of March so hopefully my special gift has arrived by then.

Reactions: ThingumyPoppy
Congrats on a lovely selection of Hermes in 2016 and my very best wishes for a [emoji521] [emoji521] fruitful 2017! Looking forward to your special reveal!!

Wow what lovely goodies you've acquired throughout the year!!! Really love the gold tray with the lizzie trimmings!
Definitely looking forward to your special reveal! Happy New Year and Enjoy darling!!!

Thank you Periogirl and Israeli Flava. Wishing you both all the best in 2017. Hermes has so many lovely things to offer. My special thing is a present from my 40th birthday which was ordered in August but the delivery got postponed. Hopefully it arrives before my next visit to my home store. It is 250 km away so I only go a few times a year.

The present is not a bag but I am also hoping something from my B wishlist find it's way to me next year too.[emoji3]

Congratulations on your gorgeous purchases. I adore them all--and agree, the orange twilly is fabulous on Kelly girl. Love the shawl--I bought too in motarde cw. Classic pieces all around for sure.

....and I must say, if you love a giraffe like your avatar, you must go look at the enamels that match OUR scarf....La March de Savana with the DARLING giraffe stretched out..... LOVE it!!!

H112693FP59.jpg

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Congratulations on your gorgeous purchases. I adore them all--and agree, the orange twilly is fabulous on Kelly girl. Love the shawl--I bought too in motarde cw. Classic pieces all around for sure.

Thank you sparklelisab and thank you for the tip about the enamel bracelet. I have to check it out. I have rarely looked at the enamels because I have so small wrists but it seems I have missed some beautiful bracelets.

What lovely goodies to admire! I am truly grateful to you for these pictues!

Thank you bobkat1991.

Beautiful choices. 2016 was a great year for your collection. CSGMs are an addiction. But they do give joy. Love your Zenobie. Hope your 40th brings your dream bag.

Thank you etoupebirkin. Yes I had a good year 2016 and am so lucky my store had such nice inventory even though it is a small store. Crossing my fingers for this new year that I get two special things.

I love all of your goodies! Thank you for sharing! I especially love your kelly, twillies, and carmens! Pretty colors that match so perfectly! You have excellent taste!
Happy 2017!