Tech Sony's solution to the Wii

Among the types of games Move will work with include those that involve swords, bows and arrows, guns, punching and much more. The idea is that Move will provide players with a realistic and precise feeling of holding whatever kind of thing the game calls for, be it a sword or a gun.

Sony has more RPG and harcore gaming, so this would be a different experience. I played Resident Evil on Wii and it's a difference with the interactive motion control.

This is more about bringing the Wii technology to other consoles so that everyone has the choice of interacting with their favorite games like you would on the Wii. PS3 has TONS AND TONS of fans and Sony is basically giving their customers what they want. I've always been a little intrigued by the Wii but we've never bought one because I'm not down with the selection of games. I've always been a huge fan of PlayStation and especially the PS3 so I think this is great! I would definitely consider this!

BTW, if companies and people didn't "copy" groundbreaking innovations then we wouldn't be where we are now in terms of technology and such. That's life.

Im not sure. Im a huge Wii fan, but my SO is a huge Sony fan, so Im guessing he would be interested in this. I guess it would all depend on the games they have available.

If you are a hardcore gamer, I would think you would get it for PS3..Wii gaming and Sony are on totally different fronts. I have a PS2, but if I had I PS3 I would most likely get it. Currently I have the Wii, but hardly ever play it. I see it as a group game.