Sony Vaio Laptop

1. I keep on seeing the ads on the tpf for the Sony Vaio laptop. I really like the pink laptop. I tried looking it up, nothing came up with a pink one. Does anyone know the price and where I can get it? Any info will be great.
    Thanks.

2. I have a VAIO and I love it! I was looking for something very sleek and compact and it fits the bill entirely! Great standard videocard too (all the better for staring at purses, m'dear!) :P haha..

3. you'll get better search results if you type in the model name/number. did you try checking sonystyle.com to find it?

i bought a dell laptop over a year ago, and i researched endlessly on the internet... notebookforums.com was of great help as well.

4. I also have a Sony Vaio laptop and I love it!! :heart:
    I saw somewhere a pink one, but it was after I bought mine (which is silver).
    If I knew it before, I would be seriously tempted..

5. Sonys are usually considered some of the best laptops. I've had mine for a while and it is still going strong. Never personally known someone who didn't love theirs!

6. I keep seeing it, too, and they look so cute!!!

7. I think I have the one you're talking about. Mine is black though, because I got it at Costco to save some money. It's a great laptop but it's a little heavy.

8. Thank you all for the info. Nice to hear you guys like your notebook. I found out the price is $999.99 on sonystyle.com. I don't know anything about computers, so I don't know if that is a good price.:shrugs:

9. I'm dying for that pink one... too expensive considering I don't *need* it yet... my Compaq is only a year old.

10. Here is a link from tPF Sony VAIO - C Series

don't know if megs and vlad get affliate fees if you go through that.

Like the pink one....I have a Vaio and love!...hard to beat under 6 pounds! ;)

11. thats on my christmas list now!

12. I have a 4 year old Vaio (typing on now) but I too want the pink one for Christmas, but with the price of a new Vaio, I could get a really nice purse???:confused1:

13. I had noticed it as well!! LOL The pink immediately got my attention.

The $1K is just the basic starting price. I just went through and built one and it was $1,500. I added quite a bit of stuff though. I can't seem to find information about the video card though and that's important to me as I love to play games. I had asked for a Voodoo Envy computer in fushia for Christmas and when built it is was closer to $3K so Dh would probably be very happy with this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice