Sony Vaio Battery Help

twist_of_fate

May 17, 2008
I have just bought a sony vaio laptop CR Series, and i love it but i am already getting annoyed with the battery, How long should the battery go for, before switching off? Should i remove the battery when im using my laptop with the wire?
Dont really know what the best thing to do is.

Thanks

I always keep my laptop plugged in unless I have to. My battery doesnt last very long about an hour and a bit - I was told I have damaged the battery (thats why it doesnt last very long) because I always leave it plugged in. So im not sure what advice to give. This is on a Vaio too.

So its best to leave it plugged it or it isnt? Not really sure which is best.

I forgot to ask about the cd/dvd, When you press the button to open where the cd goes? does it open completly or just a bit and you have to pull it out?

Thanks

Last edited:
Sounds like a common thing then. Everyones battery seems to die quickly.
I love the my vaio but i am annoyed with the battery thing. Its not exactly cheap.

Thanks to everyone whos responded.

if you're using the ac adapter, take the battery out.
oh my...poor me...i didnt even know it's till working without the battery.
ill try that NOW
ch029.gif

I forgot to ask about the cd/dvd, When you press the button to open where the cd goes? does it open completly or just a bit and you have to pull it out?

afaik, dvd/cd drives on laptops pop out just a bit when you press the eject button and you have to pull the tray out yourself to insert a disc (unless it's a slot load drive, which many newer laptops have nowadays).