sony laptop

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
does anybody have a sony TZ series laptop?
is it good..what color do you have it in...I already have a sony laptop, but i was thinking i wanted to get a new one quite soon and i really like this one and how small it is, but is it perhaps too small??

I have the TZ90 from Japan. I got it when it just came out. They sell it now I think in the Sony North America stores. I have it in carbon fibre and its small and light and I really love it. The display is the best I've owned so far.

i have a vaio now , but i want to change it soon for work...etc.., but im wanted to know alittle more about this specific series as it is quie small and a much higher price...

I have a TZsomething26, I think it's the asian version or something. But it looks exactly the same. Here's some comparison pictures:
IMG_3018.jpg

Compared to balenciaga city.
IMG_3019.jpg

Compared to macbook.

This is my first vaio so I don't know if it applies to all the other vaios too but I find it pretty slow and laggy as compared to my macbook. I also don't really like windows vistas, I'm biased towards apple. But I had to get a windows laptop for school so I got this one. The size is really compact and the weight's pretty light too and it's a pretty laptop. and it's supposed to have 11 battery hours, but after fully charging it, it can only last for 4 hours plus without the plug.

yeah that is i believe exactly the laptop i am looking at , i read a few places that said vista slows it down a lot, would you say you prefer your mac? im a pc person and never ventured into mac since i rly do love my vaio i just know im going to get a new laptop soon and i want to get an idea of which is better....

yeah that is i believe exactly the laptop i am looking at , i read a few places that said vista slows it down a lot, would you say you prefer your mac? im a pc person and never ventured into mac since i rly do love my vaio i just know im going to get a new laptop soon and i want to get an idea of which is better....

I definitely prefer my macbook to sony vaio because it's faster, almost never lags, and mac also never gets virus. I can open like 100 plus internet windows on my macbook without it lagging at all but on my sony vaio, it lags when I open too many internet windows. But since you really do love the vaio you already have, i think you'll love the TZ vaio too, it's really pretty and lightweight, a very portable computer.