Sons of Anarchy

Espinosa

O.G.
Jun 26, 2009
I don't know if anyone else watches this as I couldnt find a thread, but Im really starting to get into this show which is currently in its second season.

I have to admit, I had givien up on it after a far fetched episode in season 1, but this time around, and two episodes in, im really enjoying it!!:smile:

For people who havent watched it, its about the lives of a close-knit outlaw motorcycle club operating in Charming, a fictional town in Northern California. The show centers on protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller (Charlie Hunnam), a young member of the club who begins questioning the club and himself.

Have you been watching this second season?
I cant believe Gemma didnt tell Clay or Jax about what happened to her!
Plus I wonder what will happen, when Opie finds out it was Tig who actually killed Donna. Since she was murdered last season, I dont think they can drag it on for to long.

Opie is already showing signs of cracking up. I think Clay is eventually going to try to have kim killed. That would definitely drive Jax away from the club, which I think will happen eventually anyway.

Gemma knows that the whole thing was a setup to get Samcro into a war with the Aryans. She knows that that would be bad. DH thinks tha sheriff will go after the Aryans. He's dying of cancer, so he may figure that he has nothing to lose. And he likes Gemma.

I think there will be a significant death this season; either Opie or Tig.
Opie will definately kill Tig, if he finds out it was him who really killed Donna. Or I agree with you, about Clay having Opie killed if he goes of the rails.

Sooner or later Samcrow will figure out what happened to Gemma; and all hell will break lose in Charming, either by Gemma finally telling someone or the Aryans attacking someone else close to the club....maybe Tara?

:tumbleweed:

I keep struggling to get up to keep with the US pace of this show and whenever I succeed this thread seems to be dead.:sad:

Is no one watching outside of the Alexander Skarsgard thread and for reasons other than Charlie Hunnam's body?

^i'm technically in the askars thread but i can't keep up with you ladies! love the avatar btw :P i need to get my gk one back up but ransone is close enough ;)

yes, i AM watching! i've been watching since the beginning but i must say, this season has been SOOO much better than the first. i only liked it then, now i'm so into it, it's awesome. lately so many WTF!? twists!

I loved the last 5 or so mins of the last ep. LOLL Tara, jesus girl.

And I wonder if Opie picked up what Jax was screaming about. That would have been a huge bomb if it hadn't been interrupted.

I can't for get about Gemma. She wasn't in this one so much, but she never fails to remind why she is 100% my favorite on this show.:biggrin:

i didn't get a few things in the last ep.

-why was clay questioning tig's ability to do his job? that was at the beginning of this season, right after he had killed donna, clay addressed him about being able to handle it etcetc. i thought they had gotten past that. what spurred him to question tig about it now?

-when clay and opie showed up to laroy's place, the mayans were there obv, having taken over the turf. so when their boss was paying zoebell at the end, was that supposed to suggest that they were in cahoots BEFORE samcro accidentally showed up? did the mayans and zoebell plan something previously, or did the accidental stepping on the mayan's turf by samcro piss them off enough to go running into allegiance with zoebell?

i didn't get a few things in the last ep.

-why was clay questioning tig's ability to do his job? that was at the beginning of this season, right after he had killed donna, clay addressed him about being able to handle it etcetc. i thought they had gotten past that. what spurred him to question tig about it now?

-when clay and opie showed up to laroy's place, the mayans were there obv, having taken over the turf. so when their boss was paying zoebell at the end, was that supposed to suggest that they were in cahoots BEFORE samcro accidentally showed up? did the mayans and zoebell plan something previously, or did the accidental stepping on the mayan's turf by samcro piss them off enough to go running into allegiance with zoebell?

I can't quite remember the details of the exchange between Clay and Tig but it did seem to come out of nowhere. I thought it said more about the divisions developing within the club and Clay overcompensating as a result of his threatened position.

I found the stuff between the rival gangs a little difficult to follow too, but I often find that a little difficult to keep track off.

^ I think Zoebell is trying to get all the rival gangs on his side to take on SAMCRO in the future...he already did that with the Irish, and that whole AK47 buisness.
Plus I feel the only reason that Clay and Tig had that exchange was *maybe* that Clay is getting paranoid?? Since Jax is potentially questioning his authority.

I think the rift growing between Clay and Tigg is stress about Donna's killing. They are second-guessing each other.

I think the Mayans and Zoebell were getting together prior to SAMCRO showing up on their new turf. Zoebell maybe trying to get everyone against SAMCRO. Anyone else see the rift already starting among Zoebell's people?

I wonder if Gemma will ever tell about what happened?

^ Im sure somehow Gemmas secret will come out, and since there are only 5 episodes left including tonights, its going to happen very soon.
Since Luann was murdered in the last episodes I feel things are going to get even crazier.
I feel Opie will find out about Tig killing Donna, and there might be a major death in the final episode, which will either be ......Tig or Opie.