sonia rykiel fans.. someone tell me whtas retail on this

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi guys.. ok so i picked this up today from a cute lil store her ein apris.. i wanted to know if anyone knows what the original retial is on it? i wanted to know if made a good deal or not..

its soooo cute, and im thinking of using it as a big cles, like to hang keys on put make up in there etc... what do u guys think?

01102006135.jpg 01102006138.jpg
  2. no one knows?? even gusses are fine

3. Sonia Rykiel used to be so big where I live! Hmm, I know their normal bags cost like $100+ or less. This is more fancy with more beadwork, so I'm guessing around 100+?

4. ^ are you serious 100 or less? wow.. in bahrain and here in apris its vERY expensive.. how bizzare..

5. i looooove sonya rykiel :love: , i usually buy it from Dubai and its very expensive..but i've never seen this bag before:wtf: super cute!
    last winter my sis bought the big one with crystals and it was about $2200 while i got the one with silver studs for $1300 and another one that i cant really desribe(alot is going on in the bag,leather,crystal belts or bracelets dont know what to call them but really cute:upsidedown: for $1600 ...im not sure about this one though..i think its going to be about$250 - $350...but im just guessing:jammin:

6. I LOVE THE CRYSTAL BAGS!! I REALLY WAN TONE.. but dont have the money.. THEY HAVE AN MAAZING yellow one iwth diff colored crystals.. soooo nice.

or i like the white with white.. or the black with blue.. oooo.. hehe ya this is the same sorta thing but its a makeup opouch ( the woman said it for aa cell phone) umm no i dont think so heeehee

7. i think it would look nice with anything in it, as long as it has the bling bling factor :nuts:

enjoy:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice