Sonia Kashuk Products? (target)

1. I'm interested in this line from Target as i've put myself on a bit of a beauty budget for a few months. Does anyone have any of her products that you want to recommend? (or that I should stay away from too!)

TIA!

2. I have her lip stain which is the most perfect color ever. I have also tried her cream blush/bronzer and it's pretty decent. Her eyelash comb is great too.

All in all, I think it's a good value for what you pay for. I do find that her eyeshadows don't carry as much pigment as MAC or some of the bigger named brands.

3. I was interested in her lip sheer's and cheek sheers <---they're supposed to be like delux's flush sticks.

4. i haven't tried anything from her line but i have a lot of her brushes - they're good quality for what you pay for. =)

5. Yeah, that's exactly one of the products I bought, the cheek sheers. It's a chubby stick bronzer/blush. I do like that product very much. The one I have is in sundrenched. It's a perfect naturally blushing color. It's definitely worth checking out. Hope this helps. :flowers:

6. I love the brushes too! I've also used somem of the lip products and can't complain. :smile:

7. I have the duo eyeshadow in rose color and an eye shadow brush I got a while ago. Surprisingly I kind of like them.

8. I had a really sparkly coral lipgloss by her.

9. Okay - I so purchased her eyebrow kit - which is EXCELLENT and less than half the price of the more expensive one's I was eyeing at sephora.

I also purchase two of her cheek sheer gel push-up blush sticks. They are exactly like the Tarte or Delux beauty ones! I got "sunsplashed" which is like a dark red berry color (but looks very sheer and natural on) & beach bum, which is a bright hot pink - but again looks sheer and pretty on. I actually prefer the S.K. one's as they are much smaller than the other two. I had a Tarte blush stick years ago - which I liked, but it was like carrying anti-perspirant in your purse as it was so huge heavy and bulky.

Okay, just wanted to update! :flowers:

10. I like Lancome and Clinique lip glosses but read Kashuk had some good lip glosses. I bought one of her glosses recently but felt they were too gooey. I think it was about $8? I'd rather pay more as I do with the Lancome/clinique glosses since it provides for a better application than Kashuk's.

11. Thanks for the update! I've been tempted many times to try her products....now I will.

12. i had her slanted tweezers and they were really good... better than tweezerman and cheaper, too.

13. i heard her brushes are really good for the price.

14. ^^Yes I have her brushes and think they are great for the price. I have read good things about her products and so far, no complaints. I say for those on a budget and even those not on one. It's a good choice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice