Songs that make you smile!

balenciaga_goddess said:
Not to sound rude but you made such a big deal in the other thread about being a virgin and waiting etc. while you listen to songs such as "A** Like That" by Eminem. Does anyone else find that weird?

Umm...
What does my taste in music have to do with my plans to remain a virgin until marriage?:weird:
Just because I have a conservative attitude towards my virginity doesn't mean that I have a conservative attitude towards anything else. In fact, I'm quite the opposite of conservative on many topics.
Regarding "A** Like That"...there's no mention of sex in that song...and I have no problem with songs that discuss sex. I just enjoy rap music, and with rap often comes sexual lyrics. Even if what the rapper is saying isn't nice, I can still appreciate the way he put the words together.

I thought that other thread was closed to let the topic die...

~Tracey

Nectarine25 said:
The one song that makes me smile no matter how bad things seem is Tubthumping by Chumbawamba (It's the I get no doubt -song) :lol:

Aren't the lyrics, "I get knocked down"? (as opposed to "I get no doubt")
Or maybe I'm thinking of a different song?
Eee, now I'm confused:P

northernbelle33 said:
Aren't the lyrics, "I get knocked down"? (as opposed to "I get no doubt")
Or maybe I'm thinking of a different song?
Eee, now I'm confused:P

Gosh, you're right.... :suspiciou I liked my lyrics better :biggrin: Well it's my feel-good song and I sing it how I like :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nectarine25 said:
Gosh, you're right.... :suspiciou I liked my lyrics better :biggrin: Well it's my feel-good song and I sing it how I like :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heehee, it's cute when people get lyrics confused:P .

My brother thought that the line "I can fly higher than an eagle" in the song "Wind Beneath My Wings" was, "I can fly higher than any gull":P .

God, I love music so...

AAR- Move Along
AAR- Drive Away
American Hi-Fi- The Geeks Get the Girls
Aqua- Barbie Girl
Ashlee Simpson- L.O.V.E.
Ashlee Simpson- Boyfriend
B*Witched- C'est la Vie (haha...yes.)
Backstreet Boys- The One
Belle & Sebastian- Step Into My Office, Baby
Ben Lee- Catch My Disease
Black Eyed Peas- My Humps
Blink-182- All the Small Things
Britney Spears- Toxic
Britney Spears- Drive Me Crazy
Daniel Powter- Bad Day (Doesn't sound cheery...but I always think about the really cute music video when I hear it)
Disney songs in general
Ewan McGregor- Your Song
Gwen Stefani- Hollaback Girl
John Mayer- Daughters
Maroon 5- Sunday Morning
Michelle Branch- You Set Me Free
Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
Nightmare of You- My Name is Trouble
Nine Days- Absolutely (Story of a Girl)
The Postal Service- Such Great Heights
Rascal Flatts- Where You Are
Rosario Dawson- Out Tonight
Spice Girls- Wannabe
Teddy Geiger- For You I Will (Confidence)
Third Eye Blind- Semi-Charmed Life

...there's some!