Song in The Interpreter

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The Interpreter is one of my favorite movies. There is one song in the very beginning and the very end before the credits that I really like. I have been searching for it, and I just can't find it. The info. I found is that the song is Terere Obande by either The Worldbeaters or Jerry Goldsmith. It is not on the soundtrack. Does anyone know what song I am talking about and where I could find it?

2. anyone at all?:cry:

3. Is anyone there?:sad:

4. Please.....anyone have any idea what song I am talking about? It would be greatly appreciated.:yes:

5. HEY there, hope you still interested, its actually cuz of u that i got it, i looked on itunes ad Amazon, and couldnt find it.. but when u gave me name and singer!! i was like, yes!! if u still interested.

6. Have you tried youtube?

7. Have you tried imdb.com they a listing of the movies soundtrack. I will try and and the link...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373926/soundtrack

If you still cant find it try asking on imdb they had a Q&A part at the bottom of the page. HTH

8. Thank you!!!!:smile:

9. Your welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice