Somewhere over the rainbow: Fall 2010. What did you think?

i absolutely and completely loved it! it was classy, demure, ladylike, refined, cool, and oh so wearable. the color palette was all me, and the bags were so luxe. like you, i fell in love with that grey ostrich satchel. it's my early runway favorite. i can't wait for detail shots to be put up on style.com and nymag.com. mj never disappoints for fall!

i absolutely and completely loved it! it was classy, demure, ladylike, refined, cool, and oh so wearable. the color palette was all me, and the bags were so luxe. like you, i fell in love with that grey ostrich satchel. it's my early runway favorite. i can't wait for detail shots to be put up on style.com and nymag.com. mj never disappoints for fall!

Tad, I think you summed up well! Are you a fashion critic that we dont know about? :graucho:

it was very wearable. i saw several coats that i am dying over, and the color pallete is me, too!! from what i could see and remember this is MJ at his best :love:
oh and that grey ostrich bag...i am saving up already!!! also, several clutches that i cannot wait to see more details.

it was very wearable. i saw several coats that i am dying over, and the color pallete is me, too!! from what i could see and remember this is MJ at his best :love:
oh and that grey ostrich bag...i am saving up already!!! also, several clutches that i cannot wait to see more details.

Oh I think I know what bag your talking about! That was gorg!

2mxmzd2.jpg

359d0dw.jpg

293ayc6.jpg

rmqs80.jpg

207xjcz.jpg