Somewhere over the rainbow: Fall 2010. What did you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know peeps are talking about it in the chat, but lets post pics and thoughts here as they come in. Yes?

I can't wait for more footage!!!!!!!!!!

2. i absolutely and completely loved it! it was classy, demure, ladylike, refined, cool, and oh so wearable. the color palette was all me, and the bags were so luxe. like you, i fell in love with that grey ostrich satchel. it's my early runway favorite. i can't wait for detail shots to be put up on style.com and nymag.com. mj never disappoints for fall!

3. Tad, I think you summed up well! Are you a fashion critic that we dont know about? :graucho:

4. I can just imagine LIVING in one of those coats next winter!

5. From what I was able to see, it was lovely. The dresses look so wearable and I think they are calling my name.

6. #6 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  7. it was very wearable. i saw several coats that i am dying over, and the color pallete is me, too!! from what i could see and remember this is MJ at his best :love:
    oh and that grey ostrich bag...i am saving up already!!! also, several clutches that i cannot wait to see more details.

8. i wish! it's easy to be effusive when it comes to my love for marc. :heart:

9. Oh I think I know what bag your talking about! That was gorg!

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. loving the grey coat!