Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Special

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The best MJ pick-me-up in the world is the Special Items Store. Walk in feeling depressed because the groundhog saw his shadow and walk out with a big grin and an even bigger shopping bag.:biggrin:

Check out my haul!

[​IMG]

2. I can't believe this was only $70!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even Jinjy can't believe it!

[​IMG]

3. I was so floored that buying the matching wallet and zippy case and an extra wallet with the cool leopard print was a no-brainer. If this was LV Miroir, I would never have been able to do this!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. woooohooo!!!

so blingy!!! congrats! :heart:

5. oooh the leopard print wallet is awesome!! great haul!

i love special items too...prob good we don't have one here!

6. And just LOOK at this belt!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't wait to see what they get next month!:P

7. Thanks Dawn. You know they ship, right?

8. those stores are an mj junkie's heaven. I'm like a kid in a penny candy store whenever I go in there! It's kind of bad...

Nice haul :smile: I have the hearts clutch/evening bag in pewter - no one can believe that it was $35 :-P

9. wow I love your taste! I have a newbie question - do all of the boutiques carry this line? Specifically the Boston store? Or is just select boutiques? If it is all of them, I see a shopping run in my future! TIA!

10. Great pick-me-up items!

11. great haul! I love how your kitty takes an interest in the goods!

12. Haha awesome bling :biggrin: The snake belt is cool!

13. that snake belt is so rad!! congrats! if i lived near a MBMJ boutique, baby, i'd be doing the same thing ~

14. I love the belt! It would make a great gift for my SIL, how much was it, if you dont mind my asking?

15. What a great haul! Definitely the perfect items to add some glamour to your day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice