Sometimes, people really fire me up.

if it was me..I would definitely be irrate inside. But I would probably just smile and say "it goes with my generous personality" and turn. Generous in a sense that you are going to be generous to her and not make an unkind remark like she did. Just my 2 cents.:jammin:

People especially women get so jealous of each other, why is that? And then they try to belittle the other woman that they are jealous of just to make themselves seem big.

Why would a woman who you have never seen before in your life come up to you just to tell you that your bag is too big. Does she not have a life that she needs to worry about?

Woman at Starbucks in line behind me: Excuse me, miss?
Me: Yes?
Woman: Your bag is so LARGE.
(it's a Deauville.)
Me: Oh. Well, I carry a lot of stuff- purse stuff and a bottle of water and my book, usually.
Woman: Oh. Well, I just think it's too big, don't you?

:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

I wouldn't have said this, but I would have been thinking "WOW!! I was just about to say the same thing about your a$$!!"

LOL Sorry that lady was so rude...people like that amaze me at their audacity!!:yucky:

People especially women get so jealous of each other, why is that? And then they try to belittle the other woman that they are jealous of just to make themselves seem big.

Why would a woman who you have never seen before in your life come up to you just to tell you that your bag is too big. Does she not have a life that she needs to worry about?

You're so right--if the size of your bag was her biggest problem that morning, she should get down on her knees and thank God. Her remarks had no purpose other than to make you feel badly about your purse. I have an in-law like that, and I've had to cut off any contact--her intention is to hurt.

Yuck, that's so rude... seriously, that's just pathetic....

Hehe, I would have said, with a poker straight face... "You think that's big? You should see the bags where I keep the corpses of strangers who don't mind their own businesses..." :graucho:

Yuck, that's so rude... seriously, that's just pathetic....​

Hehe, I would have said, with a poker straight face... "You think that's big? You should see the bags where I keep the corpses of strangers who don't mind their own businesses..." :graucho:
LOL!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
Well deserved remark!
but if I was behind the two of you I would have died laughing!
remind me to to cross you:sweatdrop: :P