Sometimes I find LV annoying...

LOL....
I find it annoying that they put out all these great bags the past 6 months....and I felt like I was being bombarded with too many things I had to choose from !!!

Yeah...it seems like they are coming out with too many things at once making it hard to catch up. Sometimes I think that "ok... they're just bags and LV will always come up with awesome stuff for the next season but I just can't help myself. I don't have the patience and the obsession seems to control me:nuts:.

I koe how it feels.. Im having an argument with TBF yesterday night and im thinking of which LV pochette to get for a up comming wedding.. HAa.. Im going Crazy..

Claire, I am in the same boat! I typically am up at night with excitement waiting for bags to come in, worried about my place on the waiting list, but this season I am all set. I have enjoyed looking at the lovely and stunning pics of others Mirage Speedys thus far, but I am not dying for one. I thought I needed the Griet but the price is too much for what it is. I guess I will have to wait until cruise and see if something inspires me.

On a side note, Claire, did you get anything/are you planning on getting anything from the Fall runway, just curious?

No, I waitlisted on a few in case they grew on me over time but no they do nothing for me. I'm not really interested in the non runway bag either apart from the elusive MC Sac a Main and maybe a rond from the cruise collection

I like it when the new things coming out and LV know how to sell things. I know the feeling like I don't have enough fund to buy it early this year when I was crazy want to buy the patchwork then I got thru it, still didn't buy the bag then the cabby and trevi came out. I just thought oh great that I didn't spend money on the patchwork coz I like the trevi and cabby than the patchwork.
Sometime when you miss things, it doesn't mean bad all the time. this from my real life experience

here's the remedy:

1) show 50 inches of yourself to your bf, hence save the $ for the plasma TV...take a good shower and make yourself clean so there won't be "pixellation" and the resolution will be excellent

2) sell 1 or 2 bags from your current collection to get some $ to buy clothes..listen. bags are more important than clothes..get 5 tops and 3 bottoms and rotate them out so you get different styles.

3) splurge on what you want, think about it later!!! you can always pay it off! (i know.i'm so bad)

4) don't listen to me if you don't want to. :P:P:P

Oh my gosh! I have been having the same dream with the manhattan pm but the suhali lockit in verone is in mine too! I am too obsessed right now. I can't concentrate!!!:cursing::drool:

I can definitely relate! I have been obsessing over the manhattan pm for the past couple of weeks, and these last few days have been esp. bad with sleep disturbances and visions of the manhattan butting into my dreams the whole time. I'm supposed to be on a ban, but I think DH is allowing me another purchase soon, although I've gone completely overboard this year!

At times it is terribly hard to stay away from what you "want." Especially when you're on TPF and seeing all the lovely bags brought home by everyone else. And sometimes it seems like everything hits all at once. I know there isn't a right answer for everyone. I just try and strike a sell then buy balance, but I know the balance tilts drastically towards the buy side of things.

Right now I'm struggling with Mahina XL love even though I want to have extra $$ to spend on an upcoming vacation, I'm worried that the grey one I really love will have dirt and color transfer issues, and I've recently gotten 2 new and 1 new to me handbags. But none of that seems to matter when I've been handbag-struck.

This is me all the time!! It's a whole cycle w/ LV, Chanel, H, and BAL. Now it's back to BAL, and LV for me in the time being. I just have to keep reminding myself that I have to feed my kids. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *j/k*