Sometimes I drive myself crazy ...

1. I had the BH. Thought it was too big. Sent it back. I ordered the saleya in its place. I went to the mall today and saw two separate women carrying the BH. Both had a really nice patina and had that broken in look. Well of course, now I want the BH back. Like I said.. I drive myself crazy *sigh*:hysteric:

2. Well, you could always buy it again. ;)

3. I drive myself cRAZy as well!!!!!!! LOL!!!! This should make you feel a bit better..

I had bought the Damier Speedy 30 the day it came out. Loved it, or so I thought...Then started having doubts that it was too dark, too dressy, not me, etc. I then returned it. Shortly after that (I think it was like 2 wks.) I saw a pic of another PFer w/ the bag dressed casually (jeans, and a Tshirt) like I often like to dress....I was like, :wtf: The Damier does work casually!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! So, I re-bought it...and now I'm fine w/ it. I don't think that way no more (the too dressy, etc. stuff). I love it!!!!!!!!!!:love:

...and "we" lived Happily Ever After!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tender: See, it was meant to be...heehee!

Ugh, that always happens to me...I see someone w/ a certain bag, then BOOM...I want that bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have it!!!!!!! :hysteric: lol

4. I know. I am already scheming...:sneaky:

5. i have the same feeling too. a while ago i was upset about my monogram 30, and thought it was too big for me. but later, i saw a person around my size toting the monogram 30 around, and now, i love my monogram 30 already. lol

6. Ha ha ha, me too! My first LV purchase was a mono speedy 30, had it for a day and didnt like the sag and i felt it was too big so i exchanged it for a batignolles & got a damier 25. After about a week, i was totally regreting it:crybaby: ! So i ended up buying it again....the SA was laughing at me. BUT guess what??? i havent used it yet...its been a month. I dont regret getting it again, i just feel a bit uneasy with the size...but i am never getting rid of it again:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice