sometimes ebay IS a blessing...

elkington

O.G.
Nov 1, 2008
the girl that didn't like the bayswater style at first........ got an beautiful oak bayswater on ebay!!!! :yahoo:

at first I was a bit worried whether it's authentic, because it doesn't have a tag, but it's already 3 years old and I think I read somewhere that there used to be an edition without the tag.

anyway, it arrived today and it's GORGEOUS!!! due to his age there are a few scratches, but the patina is so beautiful :heart: it looks like a great vintage bag and I'm glad I don't have to baby it :yes: it's really comfortable to wear and I can even wear it with my winter coat :tup:

I just HAD to snap that beauty up, I bought it for £185! :nuts:

Attachments

• DSC07113.JPG
    DSC07113.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC07115.JPG
    DSC07115.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC07117.JPG
    DSC07117.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 140
When it doesn't have a tag it puts people off who don't know much about mulberry.

Mine doesn't have a tag either and I paid £220 from one of our reputable sellers.

The older ones and so gorgeous with their patina and i'm like you, I can throw mine around without having to baby it.

Congrats on you fab oak bays.

When it doesn't have a tag it puts people off who don't know much about mulberry.

Mine doesn't have a tag either and I paid £220 from one of our reputable sellers.

The older ones and so gorgeous with their patina and i'm like you, I can throw mine around without having to baby it.

Congrats on you fab oak bays.

I bought mine new from Shepton last July but I throw mine around anyway because I want it to get a nice patina. I don't baby it at all (but then I don't baby any of my bags really).