sometimes dreams come true:my SANDSTONE GGH WORK*_*

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
FINALLY THE LONG WAIT IS OVER:yahoo:..I've been searching and searching for my Holy Grail and last week an angel wrote me this message:"Hi F,

Hold on your seat and take a deep breath... I am now expecting your Holy Grail! A Sandstone GGH Work in mint condition!....."
my heart stopped for at least an hour (or 2 i don't remember very well), and now i can't believe myBELOVED SANDRA is here with me ....i am hypnotized by her beauty*_*thank you so much angel*C*:angel:
050-1.jpg
with flash:
:love:
047-2.jpg
again at natural sunlight
023-3.jpg

053.jpg

I HAVE THE HONOUR TO BE THE FIRST SO HERE IT COMES:graucho:.....SUUUUUPERRRR CONGRATS LOVELY, YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR HG, WHAT A BEAUUUTTTY AND IN NEW CONDITION, LUCKYYY GIRL!!!!. ENJOY HER BELLA, YOU DESERVE THE BEST!!:nuts::smooch::flowers::love:

Yay!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sweetie, you know I'm so happy for you that you found this! It is such a beautiful, elegant bag and you so deserve it! Now I can't wait to see your mod pics with this beauty.

WOWOWOW :yahoo:

so happy for you Chloe!!!
you waited soo long for her I know it!
BIG congrats =)
You are made for this bag and vice versa ^_^

this is my fav pic:
047-2.jpg

but they are all beautiful!

thank you so much girls!!!i am over the moon:yahoo:

i forgot to tell you that she arrive brand new with store tag still attached!!!:nuts:

thanks aaline*M....now it is your turn:graucho:

dear buddy*S* thanks for assisting me in this long week;)

mny thanks drati and pinki..yes she is finally here:biggrin:i can't stop touching her....she is so soft and pillowy

*F* - I've been waiting all day for this and I'm so glad I finally got the chance to witness your great reveal... I have to say, I was stunned by the first few pics... and then I saw your MOD PICS!!! WOWZA - this bag looks amazing on you!!! I can definitely understand why this was your HG for soooooo long.... she's beautiful and she's even more beautiful on you (but, then again, you can carry ANY bag). She goes with so many outfits too :biggrin:

So so so so so HAPPY for you, sweetie!!! :yahoo: