"Somethin's happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear"......

pjhm

Oct 10, 2014
San Fran Bay Area
I started buying Louis Vuitton products in July of 2014. Today, I was just informed that my 4th SA is leaving the Brand. All four of them worked at the SF LV inside Neiman Marcus-just find it strange that very few stick around. Oh well, now on to my 5th SA!

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I started buying Louis Vuitton products in July of 2014. Today, I was just informed that my 4th SA is leaving the Brand. All four of them worked at the SF LV inside Neiman Marcus-just find it strange that very few stick around. Oh well, now on to my 5th SA!
It could be because of a toxic working environment due to management or maybe even the clients for that particular store. For whatever reason, some locations seem to attract a more nasty/entitled/rude/etc. customer base than others.

May 4, 2013
California
I just stopped by that boutique this afternoon!

Tropezienne

Jun 11, 2016
Actually that's an interesting topic. What is the remuneration model of LV and does that change country to country? In Sydney, I've have 2 wonderful experiences in the DFS store, and another wonderful one in the George St store but also a bad one in the later. I might be the ideal customer because when I go in I buy but that one time I didn't, the SA was so cold and uninterested that she put me off and I had money to spend!

lwn

Apr 15, 2015
https://www.worldatwork.org/adimLink?id=80994

"Hourly store employees have the highest turnover rate at 65%, followed by retail distribution positions at 23%...Positions with the highest turnover cited better opportunities/promotions as the No. 1 reason for leaving, followed by more money and desire for a move/geographic change."

Believe it or not, most people who work in retail don't stay in retail forever, regardless of if they work for a luxury brand.

Reactions: Debbie2015

beautycase

BagLover
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
beautyinacase.blogspot.de
To work @ the retail and standing all day long is pretty hard. I know it Since I worked also @ a retail! But I think it depends also on the country where the people are working. Here in Germany is A job @ LV not that Bad.

Dec 14, 2012
Jersey City, NJ
Same here Love [emoji173]️ My NY SA just txt me about today is his last day ? I’m so sad & confused because I just worked with him for a short amount of time before my previous SA moved away to Florida. [emoji22] He did say my Cruise Collection 2018 Speedy is on hold for me & a new SA will contact me on the 29th to pick up! [emoji1373]

NLVOEWITHLV

Priscilla Ann 09/2017!!!❤️
O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
My SA's all left and went to different luxury brands. My first SA went to Ferragamo (he's still there), my second went to Gucci (she's still there), my third went to Tiffany's (she's still there). This time around I made nice with 3 SA's.

BAGLADY 3375

May 30, 2014
I hope my SA never leaves because she is the only one who ever has a smile on her face in the store. She has gone above and beyond for me on occasion and gives great customer service every single time I drive the 2 hours to see her and what's new in store. Mel is an asset to the location and gave me her personal cell a long time ago for just in case purposes but I treat it like the nuclear codes-only use it if absolutely necessary lol! I truly hope she sticks around.

Last edited: