Somethings definitely in the air....

A lot of arguments stem from the fact that people give their opinions on things, then they can't handle it when others disagree or question their logic. If you're going to write that you think all blue handbags are trash, you need to understand that not everyone will agree with you.

I also think people don't realize that they can't write things on this forum like if they were talking to their friends. There are certain things I would say to my friends because they would know that I don't mean it in an insulting way and we'd all have a good laugh. These same things I wouldn't post here b/c I know members come from all walks of life and someone is bound to take it the wrong way and feel insulted.

I've been biting my tongue because engaging in heated arguments on a public forum is futile. But sometimes I want to lash out with my pimp hand.

http://www.aperfectworld.org/cartoons/*****slap.gif

I gave up chocolate for Lent (Thank GOD I can have chocolate again!), I quit smoking (day 27 without), I am trying to loose 80 pounds (not eat myself out of the house and use smoking or the lack thereof as an excuse) and have never had so much stress at work in my whole life.

I'm not sure what my problem is!! :cursing:

I love you ladies!!! :love:

ITA. but also I've noticed that there have been some unattractive mean spirited posts too. I don't mind when someone disagrees with me as long as they are respectful. but some responses, sheeeesh! I find myself losing my temper too over some of the outrageousness. I gotta learn not to reply to those kinds of posts. its hard.

:yes: I don't care if someone says I don't like it, not my style and leaves it at that. It KILLS me though when I read someone talking about how much they LOVE a bag and then the next person spouts off. Some people call certain bags junk, a waste of money and bird ****! NICE!

If you're going to write that you think all blue handbags are trash, you need to understand that not everyone will agree with you.

I also think people don't realize that they can't write things on this forum like if they were talking to their friends. There are certain things I would say to my friends because they would know that I don't mean it in an insulting way and we'd all have a good laugh. These same things I wouldn't post here b/c I know members come from all walks of life and someone is bound to take it the wrong way and feel insulted.

Exactly!

A lot of arguments stem from the fact that people give their opinions on things, then they can't handle it when others disagree or question their logic. If you're going to write that you think all blue handbags are trash, you need to understand that not everyone will agree with you.

I agree!

Envyme: HA HA HA. Thanks for sharing!

here here. I cannot tell you how many times I read and re-read my posts and end up editing them so they don't come off as arrogant or snotty. sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't! but at least I try to take into consideration how what I post is coming off to someone who can't hear the inflection, tone, spirit of my voice.

I love a good, intelligent debate. As long as the arguments are smart and fabulous, I'm all for it as long as people treat each other with respect. You can ALWAYS learn a different point of view from others. Life is all about learning things, ya know?

I love a good, intelligent debate. As long as the arguments are smart and fabulous, I'm all for it as long as people treat each other with respect. You can ALWAYS learn a different point of view from others. Life is all about learning things, ya know?

Of all people on here, your responses always make my blood boil. I hate you.

:heart:

^:nuts: Crazy Vlad!

I think something is up and I think it's the world over... Things just seem to be spinning out of control every where. I don't understand what is happening. Some guy on the news walks into a building, can't remember which one, has a box sets it down squirts lighter fluid all over himself and sets himself on fire :wtf: and it just seems everytime you turn around something crazy is happening. Things are out of whack.. Maybe something big is coming. :shrugs:

here here. I cannot tell you how many times I read and re-read my posts and end up editing them so they don't come off as arrogant or snotty. sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't! but at least I try to take into consideration how what I post is coming off to someone who can't hear the inflection, tone, spirit of my voice.

I'm the same, I reread and reread and definitely try to make most of the smilies. Writing is so emotionless, so sometimes I'm here smiling and typing, and when I reread it sounds so malicious. Then I end up just not posting.