Something you would NEVER do in front of your S.O.

Ditto Printmodel. Pushing A Young'n Out And He Is Smiling Like A Stuff Bird. We Are All Good On Anything. :yes: Now My Husband On The Other Hand, We've Been Married Six Years Two Months Ago Was The First Time The Man Passed Gas. I Fell Out Laughing.:roflmfao: I Said I Knew You Were Normal Like Me.:P

aprild said:
Ditto Printmodel. Pushing A Young'n Out And He Is Smiling Like A Stuff Bird. We Are All Good On Anything. :yes: Now My Husband On The Other Hand, We've Been Married Six Years Two Months Ago Was The First Time The Man Passed Gas. I Fell Out Laughing.:roflmfao: I Said I Knew You Were Normal Like Me.:P

That's HILAROIUS!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: ! And I bet he didn't even lose any "cool points" with you for finally letting go! Unless of course you passed out in the floor afterwards......:lol: .

aprild said:

OMG you held it in for 6 years! That must have felt good...:roflmfao:

:lol:...there is absolutely nothing I won't do in front of my DH, and vice-a-versa! We've been through too much in our 19 years of marriage to hide anything! It's soo funny reading all your quotes...reminds me of our first year together, I swear he thought I couldn't physically burp or pass gas!

I'm not embarassed to do ANYTHING in front of my DH. He's seen it all (whether he wanted to or not!). No shame in my game. I look at it this way, he's seen parts of me that I haven't even seen! If he can survive a C-section:shocked: , everything else should be a walk in the park!:yes:[/quote]print*model

:yes:same here!..:lol:!

sparkle67 said:
Spend lots of money!!! He is soooooo cheap!!

I am right there with you! :yes: He saw me lusting over the new Denim Spy Bag , he said ... oh darling I will by it for you , I just smiled at him and told him ... "Oh lover , no you wont "